- 41 min ago 2019 Mahindra Mojo ABS Images & Details Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
- 17 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 17 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 17 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- Movies RRR Updates: SS Rajamouli Receives A Big Shock From This Young Actress?
- News Deadly 1,100-Foot Asteroid could hit Earth in September. Should you worry?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Not fair to blame de Kock for not going for DRS against Williamson; even Dhoni missed it vs Pakistan
- Technology Motorola One Vision Launch Live Update: Everything you need to know
- Finance Govt May Raise Tax Exemption Slab In Upcoming Budget To Improve Economy: Report
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bajaj has launched the updated 2019 Dominar 400 in the Indian market. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 (2019) is priced at Rs 1.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is roughly Rs 10,000 more than the previous generation model.
The new Bajaj Dominar 400 (2019) comes with a number of updates and additional features. This includes a number of cosmetic and mechanical changes made to the 2019 Dominar 400 model.
Updates on the new Dominar 400 include refreshed styling with an updated body graphics. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 now comes with updated hardware as well including refreshed LED headlamps and LED tail lights with updated internals. The 2019 Dominar also comes with an updated fully-digital instrument cluster and a new screen on the fuel tank which display additional information such as gear indicator, odometer and a clock.
The new Bajaj Dominar 400 also comes with a completely new suspension setup. The new Dominar 400 comes with upside-down front forks, replacing the conventional telescopic setup on the previous model. The rear suspension continues to carry forward the same monoshock set up.
The brakes on the new Bajaj Dominar 400 also remain unchanged. It continues to feature a single 320mm and 230mm disc at the front and rear, respectively. Both of which are supported by a dual-channel ABS system as standard. The alloy wheels on the Dominar 400 have also been updated to a dual-tone finish; replacing the gold-coloured wheels. Bajaj has also updated the exhaust on the new Dominar 400 as well.
However, one of the main updates on the new Bajaj Dominar 400 is the engine. Bajaj has updated the engine's power output on the new Dominar 400. It comes with the same 373cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine but now produces 40bhp (an increase of 6bhp) and 34Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj Dominar 400 (2019)
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is the flagship model from the Indian bike manufacturer in the market. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 now comes with a host of updates and features over the previous model. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 continues to rival the likes of the TVS Apache RR310, KTM 390 Duke, Honda CB300R and the BMW G 310 R in the Indian market.