- 6 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 7 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Bajaj has launched the updated 2019 Dominar 400 in the Indian market. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 (2019) is priced at Rs 1.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is roughly Rs 10,000 more than the previous generation model.
The new Bajaj Dominar 400 (2019) comes with a number of updates and additional features. This includes a number of cosmetic and mechanical changes made to the 2019 Dominar 400 model.
Updates on the new Dominar 400 include refreshed styling with an updated body graphics. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 now comes with updated hardware as well including refreshed LED headlamps and LED tail lights with updated internals. The 2019 Dominar also comes with an updated fully-digital instrument cluster and a new screen on the fuel tank which display additional information such as gear indicator, odometer and a clock.
The new Bajaj Dominar 400 also comes with a completely new suspension setup. The new Dominar 400 comes with upside-down front forks, replacing the conventional telescopic setup on the previous model. The rear suspension continues to carry forward the same monoshock set up.
The brakes on the new Bajaj Dominar 400 also remain unchanged. It continues to feature a single 320mm and 230mm disc at the front and rear, respectively. Both of which are supported by a dual-channel ABS system as standard. The alloy wheels on the Dominar 400 have also been updated to a dual-tone finish; replacing the gold-coloured wheels. Bajaj has also updated the exhaust on the new Dominar 400 as well.
However, one of the main updates on the new Bajaj Dominar 400 is the engine. Bajaj has updated the engine's power output on the new Dominar 400. It comes with the same 373cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine but now produces 40bhp (an increase of 6bhp) and 34Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj Dominar 400 (2019)
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is the flagship model from the Indian bike manufacturer in the market. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 now comes with a host of updates and features over the previous model. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 continues to rival the likes of the TVS Apache RR310, KTM 390 Duke, Honda CB300R and the BMW G 310 R in the Indian market.