- 4 min ago Tata Offers Automatic Transmission On The Tigor
- 12 min ago Revolt e-Bike Features Multiple Switchable Exhaust Sounds; Unveiling Tomorrow
- 1 hr ago Jeep Compass Trailhawk First Drive Review — The Premium Off-Roader You’ve Been Waiting For!
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week– Xiaomi Mi 9T, Galaxy A50, Galaxy M40, Redmi K20 Pro And More
- Movies Leila All Episodes LEAKED; The Web Series Is Now Available For FREE Download!
- Sports ISL Transfer News: Eugeneson Lyngdoh returns to Bengaluru FC
- News TMC MLA, 12 councillors set to join BJP today
- Finance DCC To Impose Penalty On Airtel, Vodafone Idea For Not Helping Reliance Jio
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Or Sophie Choudry Or Diana Penty: Whose Ethnic Look Was The Freshest?
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bajaj Auto has updated two of their commuter motorcycles: CT100 and Discover 125 with CBS. The update comes as part of the recently implemented safety rule, mandating all 125cc and below two-wheelers to be fitted with the safety feature as standard.
The Bajaj CT100 range with CBS consists of three variants: spoke, alloy and alloy with electric start. The base variant is priced at Rs 33,152, the mid-variant is offered with a price tag of Rs 35,936 and the top-variant has a price tag of Rs 41,587. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Similarly, the Bajaj Discover 125 CBS is available in two variants: drum and disc. The drum variant is priced at Rs 58,003 while the disc variant costs Rs 61,504. Again, all prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new safety norms implemented on the 1st April 2019 made it mandatory for all two-wheelers with a displacement of 125cc and below to feature CBS (Combi-Braking System) as a standard feature. While those above 125cc displacement will mandatorily come equipped with ABS.
Apart from the CBS update, both motorcycles remain unchanged otherwise. The Bajaj CT100 CBS is powered by a 102cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine producing 7.7bhp and 8.24Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 4-speed constant mesh gearbox.
The Bajaj Discover 125 CBS comes powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine producing 11bhp and 11Nm of torque. Both motorcycles come with drum brakes on either ends and telescopic front forks as well.
Apart from the CT100 and Discover 125 CBS update, Bajaj has recorded a new sales milestone in March 2019. The company recorded a growth of 39 percent in the previous month, while its Pulsar range crossed 1 lakh unit of monthly sales for the first time ever — read more about it here.
Thoughts On The Bajaj CT100 CBS & Discover 125 CBS Updates
Both the Bajaj CT100 and the Bajaj Discover 125 motorcycles are popular offerings in the company's commuter segment. With the new safety regulations now implemented, Bajaj has updated both the motorcycles with the CBS (Combi-Braking System) technology for the Indian market. The Bajaj CT100 rivals the likes of the TVS Radeon and Hero Splendor in the commuter segment market.