- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bajaj Auto Limited has recorded a growth of 39 percent in domestic sales in the month of March 2019. This is a significant rise in sales compared to the previous months for the Indian bike manufacturer.
Apart from the significant sales increase, Bajaj has also announced that its Pulsar range of motorcycles has sold over 1 lakh units in a month for the first time. This says a lot, considering the Bajaj Pulsar was first introduced in India back in 2001.
Bajaj has been aggressively working on updating its entire lineup of models in the Indian market. This includes both cosmetic changes to a number of Pulsar models, along with the safety update for the new regulations which came into effect from the 1st April 2019.
Bajaj Auto currently has six models under their popular Pulsar range in the Indian market. This includes the Pulsar 150, Pulsar 160NS, Pulsar 180, Pulsar 200NS, Pulsar 200RS and the Pulsar 220F.
Most models are further available in different variants, such as the Pulsar 150 available in both twin disc as well as the recently introduced neon versions. The Pulsar 180 is also available in both the naked and semi-faired versions. Bajaj also recently launched the Pulsar 180F, which borrows design cues from its larger sibling, the 220F.
Bajaj also has a smaller capacity Pulsar 135LS model, which was discontinued as it did not comply with the safety regulations of April 2019. This was because the 135 LS would have become expensive for a motorcycle in its segment.
All models in the Bajaj Pulsar lineup have been updated with the safety feature of a single-channel ABS system as standard. The prices for the Bajaj Pulsar range varies from Rs 65,446 for the Pulsar 150 and goes up all the way to Rs 1.26 lakh for the Pulsar 200RS. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar Range In India
The Bajaj Pulsar was first introduced in the Indian market back in 2001. Since then the Pulsar range has grown in popularity year-on-year, with Bajaj adding more models to the range. The motorcycle range caters to most customers; right from the commuter segment to the entry-level sportsbike segment in the Indian market.