TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
TVS launched the Ntorq 125 scooter in the Indian market in February 2018 and the scooter has already crossed one lakh sales milestone in just seven months. Now, the TVS Ntorq 125 beats the Honda Grazia and Suzuki Burgman Street in August 2018 sales.
In the month of August 2018, TVS sold 18,024 units of the Ntorq 125 in the country. Honda managed to retail 15,375 units of the Grazia while Suzuki retailed 7,365 units of Burgman Street. The TVS Ntorq emerged as a clear winner in the sporty 125cc scooter segment in August 2018.
The TVS Ntorq is a sporty 125cc scooter and it is priced at Rs 63,385 ex-showroom (Delhi). The Ntorq is based on the Graphite concept which was showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. The scooter features an aggressive design language and comes with a host of premium features.
The TVS Ntorq draws power from a 124.79cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 9.27bhp and 10.4Nm of torque. The scooter is capable of hitting a top speed of 95km/h and offers a peppy performance. To know more about the performance and handling, you can read our detailed review of the TVS Ntorq 125.
The TVS Ntorq also gets a host of premium features such a fully-digital instrument cluster with 55 functions. The scooter also features smartphone connectivity and the rider can use the smartphone app to connect to the scooter. The Ntorq also gets an external fuel filler cap, USB mobile charger and 22-litre under seat storage.
The Honda Grazia and the Suzuki Burgman Street also sport an aggressive design, but the Ntorq edges out in the features department. The Suzuki Burgman Street and the Grazia also get a digital instrument cluster but misses out on advanced features and smartphone connectivity options.
Thoughts On The TVS Ntorq 125 Sales
The TVS Ntorq 125 has been a popular scooter in the Indian market since its launch in February 2018. Now, the scooter has beaten its rivals in the month of August 2018. We expect the sales to improve as the festive season starts from October. The TVS Ntorq is one of the best scooters in the 125cc segment.