- 8 min ago Tata Safari Top Trim Feature Update: Receives Ventilated Front & Second Row Seats
- 1 hr ago Cyborg GT 120 Electric Sports Bike Revealed — 180km Range & 125Km/h Top Speed
- 3 hrs ago BYD e6 Deliveries Begin In India: Electric MPV Ready To Hit The Streets In Six Cities
- 20 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- News Karnataka withdraws night curfew
- Movies Shivangi Joshi Wants Karan Kundrra To Lift Bigg Boss 15 Trophy; Shweta Tiwari Ignores Question On Karan
- Finance This Pharma Stock Can Offer 26% In 1 Year: Emkay Global Recommends
- Technology Boat Airdopes 111 With 28 Hours Battery Life, Siri, Google Assistant Unveiled In India
- Sports Viswanathan Anand dons different role: Chess legend to mend India players ahead of Asian Games
- Lifestyle Minnie Mouse Takes To Power Dressing; Disney Character To Wear Blue Pantsuit Instead Of Red Polka-Dot Dress
- Education UPTET 2021 Answer Key Released: Check How To Download, Raise Objections Till February 1
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
The premium scooter segment in India is an expanding one and the quality of scooters seen in the Indian market too is increasing by the day.The latest entrant in the scooter segment in India - the TVS NTorq 125, was launched on 5 February at a price of Rs 58,750 ex-showroom, Delhi and showed promise of taking the scooter game to the next level.
The TVS Ntorq 125 is the production version of the Graphite concept which made its debut at the 2014 Auto Expo. The scooter is targeted towards young buyers in the country, offering convenience, comfort, ease and safety.
The launch of the NTorq 125 marked TVS Motors' debut in the 125cc segment. Just a day after its launch, the TVS NTorq was also showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 and received great response. Now, a day after the Indian Auto Expo drew to a close, DriveSpark got on the saddle of the TVS NTorq to tell our readers how the sporty scooter really feels like, to ride.