- 11 hrs ago Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- 1 day ago 2022 Yamaha Aerox 155 MotoGP Edition Launched At Rs 1.41 Lakh
- 1 day ago 5 New Car Launches In The Coming Weeks - Grand Vitara, MG Hector Facelift & More
- 1 day ago Tata Nexon EV Max Becomes First Electric Car To Reach Umling La - The World’s Highest Motorable Road
- Movies Raju Srivastava Demise: Family & Friends Honour The Late Comedian At Prayer Meet Held In Mumbai
- News Gehlot loyalists meet ahead of CLP meeting, want him to remain Rajasthan CM
- Sports RSWS 2022: Australia Legends beat WI Legends by 8 wickets; Watson, Doolan century stand steals the show
- Finance 'Housing.com' To Hire About 200 People in FY'23; To Invest in Technology, Brand Promotion
- Travel Weh: Sumatra's Prime Attraction
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale; Best TWS Earbuds Deals You Shouldn't Miss
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Lifestyle Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
The premium scooter segment in India is an expanding one and the quality of scooters seen in the Indian market too is increasing by the day.The latest entrant in the scooter segment in India - the TVS NTorq 125, was launched on 5 February at a price of Rs 58,750 ex-showroom, Delhi and showed promise of taking the scooter game to the next level.
The TVS Ntorq 125 is the production version of the Graphite concept which made its debut at the 2014 Auto Expo. The scooter is targeted towards young buyers in the country, offering convenience, comfort, ease and safety.
The launch of the NTorq 125 marked TVS Motors' debut in the 125cc segment. Just a day after its launch, the TVS NTorq was also showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 and received great response. Now, a day after the Indian Auto Expo drew to a close, DriveSpark got on the saddle of the TVS NTorq to tell our readers how the sporty scooter really feels like, to ride.