- News Now junior doctors in Telangana warn of strike
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Vs Other Budget Smartphones With 6GB RAM
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
TVS Ntorq 125 Crosses One Lakh In Sales: TVS Motor Company has achieved a new sales milestone with their latest scooter offering — the Ntorq 125. A new Metallic Red paint option has also been introduced as part of the celebration. Launched in February 2018, the TVS Ntorq has crossed one lakh in sales in just seven months.
The TVS Ntorq 125 is a sporty option in the Indian two-wheeler market and is priced at Rs 63,385 ex-showroom (Delhi). It is based on the Graphite concept which was showcased at Auto Expo 2016. The styling of the TVS Ntorq 125 involves sharp elements reminiscent of a jet aircraft.
TVS shares that the official website of the Ntorq 125 has crossed 22 lakh in visits while their dealership network has been receiving consistent enquiries ever since its launch. The TVS Ntorq 125 is so successful that it has even affected the sales of other scooters from the brand.
Speaking about the achievement, Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing) at TVS Motor Company shared, "The GenZ, our intended audience, has responded with love to this new offering. They not only took the TVS Ntorq 125 to their homes but gave it a pride of place across their social platforms."
Powering the TVS Ntorq is a 124.79cc CVTi-Revv unit which makes 9.27bhp and 10.4Nm of torque. Being a performance-oriented scooter, the TVS Ntorq 125 is capable of touching a top speed of 95km/h with relative ease.
To accentuate the sportiness of the TVS Ntorq 125 even further, the engineers have crafted the exhaust to produce a unique exhaust note.
On the features front, the TVS Ntorq has got a fully-digital instrument console which comes with several functionalities. The scooter also supports smartphone connectivity via a dedicated app. Practicality is also pretty good with its 22-litre under seat storage, external fuel filler cap and USB mobile charger.
Thoughts On The TVS Ntorq 125
The TVS Ntorq 125 is arguably the best scooter in its class. Built for a sporty riding experience, the TVS Ntorq is equally preferred by all ages and genders across the country. It offers good value for money and competitors are having a tough time trying to match it in terms of overall appeal. The new milestone has further proved the Ntorq's potential and sales will be even higher in the coming months.