- 16 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 18 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 1 day ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Elimination: Mohan Vaidya Gets Evicted In An Emotional Episode!
- News Chandrayaan-2 Launch: 'Baahubali' to carry India's second moon mission
- Sports Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2019: Maisnam Meiraba shines as India enter quarterfinals
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Lifestyle Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India: Kawasaki has launched the new 2019 Z650 naked motorcycle in the country. The 2019 Kawasaki Z650 is priced at Rs 5.29 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The updated Z650 joins the recently launched 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 and the Z900.
The 2019 Kawasaki Z650 features only cosmetic updates in the form of new body graphics. The 2019 iteration of the Z650 is available in Metallic Flat Spark Black / Metallic Spark Black colour. Apart from the new graphics, the overall design of the middleweight naked motorcycle remains the same.
The Kawasaki Z650 was launched in India in 2017 as a replacement for the ER-6n. The overall design of the Z650 is based on the Sugomi design philosophy with an aggressive stance that is similar to its elder siblings, the Z900 and the Z1000. The chassis of the motorcycle has been tuned to offer superior handling.
The Kawasaki Z650 draws power from the same 649cc liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that produces 67bhp and 66Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Mechanically, the 2019 Kawasaki Z650 does not get any changes and the power figures also remain the same.
The 2019 Kawasaki Z650 is equipped with 41mm telescopic forks at the front and adjustable monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 300mm disc at the front and 220mm disc at the rear with dual-channel ABS as standard.
Managing Director of India Kawasaki Motors, Yutaka Yamashita said, "In this festive season we already have launched Versys 650 and Z900 of MY2019. Now we are introducing Z650 MY2019 as it is one of our best versatile bikes. It is commendable for long tours, useful in traffic and good on the track also."
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki Z650
Kawasaki has introduced the new 2019 Z650 with minor updates to the body graphics. The 2019 Kawasaki Z650 is one of the versatile bikes in the middleweight segment. Kawasaki has also launched the 2019 Versys 650 and the Z900 in the country. The Kawasaki Z650 rivals the likes of Benelli TNT 600i and the Harley-Davidson Street 750.