- 1 hr ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 1 hr ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 1 hr ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- Technology Lenovo Z6 Lite vs other smartphones with 6GB RAM under Rs. 20,000
- Movies Sai Pallavi Not Part Of Premam 2 Due To This Unfortunate Reason? Deets Inside!
- News In Mandya, Sumalatha wins by over 90,000 votes against Nikhil Kumaraswamy
- Lifestyle 8 Dos And Don'ts After Hair Wash!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: New Zealand look to punch above weight, again!
- Finance Markets End Lower Even As NDA Storms Back To Power; Sensex hits 40,000 Pts
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kawasaki has launched their latest iteration of the Z900 in India. The MY2019 Kawasaki Z900 in India is priced at Rs 7.68 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 2019 Z900 will be imported into the country as a CBU (Completely Built Unit) kit.
The 2019 Kawasaki Z900 comes with a number of new upgrades and added equipment. One of the major updates being the all-new trellis frame weighing just 13.5kg. The all-new lightweight frame further helps improve performance while also offering a more nimble ride and handling.
Along with the all-new trellis frame, the Z900 also features an extruded aluminium swingarm further reducing the overall weight of the superbike. The 2019 Kawasaki Z900 also comes with an aggressively designed front and rear.
The front offers, a sharply designed LED headlamps, while the rear features Z-shaped LED tail lights contributing to the sporty image, as well as giving a strong ‘Z' identity to the superbike.
Yutaka Yamashita, MD, Kawasaki Motors India, stated, "Z900 is considered as one of the most affordable in-line 4 superbikes in India. But not only the price, but due to its all-round package, Z900 has done really well in the Indian market. It is an ideal commuter during the week and fun to ride on thetrack. We would like to see our customers opting for Kawasaki genuine accessories to enhance the bike further."
The MY2019 Kawasaki Z900 comes powered by a 948cc, liquid-cooled, Inline four cylinder engine. It produces 123bhp at 9,500rpm and 98.6Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm. The engine further comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the Kawasaki Z900 is handled by 41mm inverted forks with rebound damping at the front. Rear suspension comes with a single shock unit along with linkages above the swingarm, which help provide mass centralisation for the motorcycle.
Braking on 2019 Z900 is through dual 300mm and a single 250mm petal discs at the front and rear, respectively. The motorcycle also comes with features such as ABS, economical riding indicator and slipper clutch as standard.
The new 2019 Kawasaki Z900 is available in a choice of three dual-tone paint schemes: Metallic Moondust Grey/Ebony, Pearl Flat Stardust White/Metallic Spark Black and Metallic Flat Spark Black/Metallic Spark Black.
Thoughts On The MY2019 Kawasaki Z900
The 2019 Kawasaki Z900 is one of the most-sharpest and sportiest naked-superbike available in the Indian market. With the updated version launched in the country, the 2019 Z900 takes on the likes of the Ducati Monster 821, Triumph Street Triple S and the Yamaha MT-09.