TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 launched in India: Kawasaki has launched the new 2019 Versys 650 in the country. The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 is priced at Rs 6.69 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 2019 iteration of the Kawasaki Versys 650 gets only cosmetic updates in the form of new colour options.
The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 is now available in Metallic Moondust Grey and Metallic Flat Spark Black colour schemes. Apart from that, the overall design of the adventure motorcycle remains the same. The new 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 rivals the recently launch Suzuki V-Strom 650.
The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 draws power from the same 649cc liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that produces 68bhp and 64Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Mechanically, the 2019 Versys 650 does not get any changes as compared to the previous model.
The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 is equipped with 41mm upside down forks at the front and monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 300mm dual-petal discs up front and 250mm single disc at the rear with dual-channel ABS as standard.
The Kawasaki Versys 650 is one of the best middleweight adventure motorcycles in the Indian market. SWM has also launched the SuperDual in the country which also comes with a 650cc engine. But the Versys 650 features a sporty styling as compared to the SWM SuperDual 650.
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Kawasaki has introduced the new 2019 avatar of the Versys 650. The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 does not get any updates to the design or the mechanical components. The only change is the addition of the two new colour options. The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 rivals the likes of Suzuki V-Strom 650 and the newly launched SWM SuperDual.