- 8 min ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 24 min ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 33 min ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Kona Electric Launching On 9 July — The Koreans Are Leading The Electric Revolution
- Sports Ashwin to play for Nottinghamshire in county cricket
- Movies Maharshi Box Office Collections 2 Weeks: Mahesh Babu's Movie Has A Splendid Run
- News Pakistan successfully test-fires ballistic missile Shaheen-II
- Finance 10 Nifty Stocks That Hit 52-Week Highs Today
- Technology Fujifilm launches GFX100 game-changing Mirrorless Camera
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
New Jawa Motorcycles booking details for India have been revealed. Bookings can be made online on the official website of Jawa Motorcycles for an amount of Rs 5000. Previously, we had also shared that some Mahindra Two Wheeler dealerships have been taking unofficial bookings for the Jawa motorcycles, at just Rs 1000.
Jawa Motorcycles has finally launched their new products at a starting price of Rs 1.55 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). As fans and motorcycle enthusiasts eagerly wait to get their hands on one, here are some things you should know.
Prior to the official launch, a few Jawa models were spotted testing on Indian roads, recently. The Jawa Motorcycles spy pics we managed to find show some key details of the brand's new models in India.
From the images, it is clear that the new Jawa motorcycles have a design inspired by the original models from the ‘70s and ‘80s. Jawa models or "Jawa bikes", as they were popularly called, have got a huge fan following all around the world, including India.
Currently, Royal Enfield is the leading brand in the classic cruiser motorcycle segment in India. Even though there are some lighter cruisers such as the Bajaj Avenger, Suzuki Intruder and UM Renegade, the market presence of Royal Enfield motorcycles seem to be unmatchable. Jawa Motorcycles could make a difference to this.
We have already shared that one of the new models from Jawa Motorcycles is priced at nearly Rs 1.5 lakh ex-showroom; the price range of the Royal Enfield Classic 350. As per reports, Jawa motorcycles will be launching four new models on the Indian market.
Meanwhile, Royal Enfield has launched a new variant of the Classic 350 with a rear disc brake. Some of the spotted Jawa models did not feature a rear disc brake; thus making the Classic 350, a better buy for some. The launch of the variant could also mean that Royal Enfield is gearing up to take on the stiff competition expected from Jawa Motorcycles.
The engine details of the new Jawa motorcycles were revealed officially too. The 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine is designed in a way to resemble the original two-stroke motor. It even has similar air-cooling fins and double-exhaust pipes.
The Czech-origin brand is a subsidiary of Classic Legends, which is owned by Mahindra. For the same reason, the new Jawa Motorcycles will share some components from the existing Mahindra Mojo. Even the engine is based on that of the Mojo's but engineered to match the character of a Jawa.
Thoughts On Jawa Motorcycles India Booking Details
The new Jawa bikes have finally reached the Indian market and Mahindra Two Wheelers is busy setting up exclusive showrooms for the brand's return. Mahindra has been receiving a lot of enquiries regarding the new Jawa bikes and this is why some dealerships have even unofficially started taking bookings.