- 14 min ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 17 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 17 hrs ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- Movies SHOCKING! Zain Imam’s On-screen Partner Tanvi Dogra Aka Kavya Quits Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Sale Debuts Today At 12 PM – Should You Buy It?
- News Health Minister asks for updates on India-Pak cricket match during meeting on encephalitis
- Finance Union Budget 2019-20: Things To Know From Economic Survey Schedule To Budget Timings
- Sports After taming Windies, Shakib now trains eye on Australia
- Lifestyle Depersonalization-Derealization Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
First Jawa showroom in Bangalore opens in Rajaji Nagar. Jawa Motorcycles launched two new models in India (Jawa 42 and 'Jawa') at a starting price of Rs 1.55 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Another model, the Jawa Perak, is set to be launched at a later stage.
We had previously reported the opening of the first official Jawa dealership in India. The Pune showroom opened only last week, and the opening ceremony was witnessed by a lot of Jawa fans and motorcycle enthusiasts.
All three Bangalore Jawa dealerships have both the Jawa 42 and ‘Jawa' motorcycles on display. Test rides are available as well. Bookings can be made at the showroom or online for an amount of Rs 5000. Many potential buyers still do not know how to confirm their booking or the location of the nearest Jawa dealership — check the full Jawa dealership list (with location) here.
Coming back to the first Jawa showroom in Bangalore, the motorcycles are sold by Skanda Motors; previously a Mahindra Two Wheelers dealership. In addition to Skanda Motors, two more showrooms will open in Bangalore: Synergy Mahindra and Square Auto; in Basavanagudi and Koramangala (near Forum Mall), respectively.
We have covered a lot of topics on the return of Jawa till date — from the initial spy shots, the detailed first look reviews, to even a comparison with the Royal Enfield Classic 350. You can check out all such interesting Jawa topics here.
Jawa Motorcycles formally announced their comeback on November 15th. At the event, Jawa officials shared that there will be 105 dealerships across India; among which 60 will be opened in December 2018 alone. This means that you can soon expect a Jawa dealership in your city, as well.
The new Jawa 42 and ‘Jawa' models are priced at Rs 1.55 lakh and 1.64 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), respectively. Both of them are powered by the same 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine which makes 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. This is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Jawa Showroom In Bangalore
The original Jawa motorcycles from the ‘70s and ‘80s have got a huge fan following in Bangalore. There are many Jawa clubs and groups active in the city even today; including the Bangalore Jawa Yezdi Motorcycle Club. For them and the riders of the current generation, the new Jawa showrooms in Bangalore will surely offer a unique experience.