- 16 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 16 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 17 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- Movies Sumalatha Leads In Mandya & Nikhil Kumar Trails; Lok Sabha Battle Gets Interesting As Results Near
- News BJP may create history in West Bengal, leading in around 15 seats
- Finance Finance Ministry Prepares 100-Day Agenda For New Govt With Focus On Boosting Economy
- Technology ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- Sports Boxing set for Tokyo 2020 but AIBA faces suspension
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Jawa Motorcycles introduced three new models in India, earlier this month. Out of the three, the Czech-origin motorcycle brand launched the Jawa and Jawa 42 bikes at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh, respectively. Meanwhile, the bobber-style Jawa Perak will be launched at a later stage for a price of Rs 1.89 lakh. All price are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Bookings for the new Jawa bikes have already started online and the Mahindra-owned company is busy setting up dealerships across the country. You can know more about the most affordable Jawa product in our first look review of the Jawa 42. At the launch event, Jawa Motorcycles shared that there will be 105 dealerships coming, with 64 outlets almost set up.
Now, many are left confused as to where and how to buy the new Jawa Motorcycles. In certain areas, Mahindra Two Wheeler dealerships are being converted to or modified to accompany the new Jawa models.
That said, here are some of the official Jawa dealership locations in India:
|State ||Location |
|Andhra Pradesh ||Rudrampet, Anantapur |
|Mangalagiri Road, Guntur |
|Assam ||AT Road, Tinsukia |
|Delhi NCR ||Jhandewalan (Delhi) |
|Tilak Nagar (Delhi) |
|Gujranwala Town (Delhi) |
|Goa ||Dona Paula, Miramar Road, Panaji |
|Gujarat ||Kuvadva Road, Rajkot |
|Vijay Cross Road, Ahmedabad |
|Near Indira Gandhi Statue, Anand |
|Haryana ||Kalka Road, Pinjore |
|Baldev Nagar, Ambala |
|Meera Ghati Road, Karnal |
|Karnataka ||Near Natkalappa Circle, Basavangudi, Bengaluru |
|Chinmaya Mission Hospital Road, Indiranagar, Bengaluru |
|Dr. Rajkumar Road, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru |
|Kerala ||South Bazar, Kannur |
|Puthiyangadi, Calicut |
|Edappally P.O, Cochin |
|Madhya Pradesh ||Madan Mahal, Jabalpur |
|AB Road, Indore |
|Maharashtra ||Lane No 5, Koregaon Park, Pune |
|Andheri, Mumbai |
|Bandra, Mumbai |
|Puducherry ||White Town |
|Punjab ||Ranjeet Avenur, Amritsar |
|Dholewal Chowk, Ludhiana |
|Lajpat Nagar, Jalandhar |
|Tamil Nadu ||Chromepet, Chennai |
|Adyar, Chennai |
|Nandanam, Chennai |
|Telangana ||Kukatpally, Hyderabad |
|Gachibowli, Hitech City Road, Hyderabad |
|Banjara Hills, Road No 12, Hyderabad |
|Uttar Pradesh ||Model Town, Stadium Road, Bareilly |
|Garh Road, Meerut |
|Kalyan Pur, Lucknow |
|West Bengal ||Howrah, Kolkata |
|Burdwan Road, Siliguri |
NOTE:Some of the above dealerships are still in the planning stage, and can slightly change the location. In the coming days, there will be more clarity regarding the exact Jawa dealership locations.
HOW TO BUY A NEW JAWA MOTORCYCLE?
Bookings for the new Jawa bikes are entirely online. Below is the booking process in brief:
- Head to JawaMotorcycles.com and select the ‘Book Now' option
- Enter your name and contact information
- To finish making the account, you will have to verify your mobile number with OTP
- After the verification, you can choose your model and its respective colour
- You also have to enter your full address, before entering the payment platform
- The booking amount of Rs 5000 can be paid using debit/credit cards, online banking, UPI or various Wallet apps
- You will receive a confirmation and reference code to complete the full purchase at a later stage
The new Jawa motorcycles were some of the most anticipated two-wheeler-launches in recent times. While the entry-level Jawa 42 itself is a compelling choice, a good majority is also interested in elegant ‘Jawa'. Know more about it in our first look review of the ‘Jawa'.
The new Jawa motorcycles come with a modern four-stroke engine, unlike the original two-stroke motor. The 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine makes 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. It is mated to a six-speed manual. The engine is designed in such a way that it resembles that of the old Jawa, and even has the double exhausts — giving a sweet exhaust note. You can hear the engine sound of the new Jawa motorcycles in the brand's TVC.
Thoughts On The New Jawa Motorcycles And Dealership Locations
The demand for the new Jawa motorcycles is even higher than it was initially expected. Jawa bikes have always had a cult following in India and the news that they were making a return, thrilled many. Now that you know how to buy a Jawa motorcycle, are you planning to get one?