- 12 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 13 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 14 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Guru Purnima 2019: Wishes, messages and inspirational quotes on Vyasa Purnima
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Sports Stokes sets sights on Ashes glory after World Cup triumph
- Movies Sudeep Has The Most Humble Things To Say About The Villain Director! Prem Shares An Emotional Tweet
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jawa Motorcycles has opened its first showroom in Baner, Pune. The Mahindra-owned motorcycle brand launched two new models in India: 'Jawa' and Jawa 42; with prices starting from Rs 1.55 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Jawa models were some of the most anticipated motorcycle launches in the country. At the time of launch, it was shared that there will be 105 Jawa showrooms in the coming months. Jawa officials also told that 60 dealerships will be opened in December 2018 alone; out of the first one will open on 5th December (Yes, there was a slight delay).
The newly-opened Shakti Automobiles have officially become the first Jawa showroom in India, but there could be a dealership coming to your city as well. Check out the major Jawa dealerships locations in India; also know how to book a new Jawa motorcycle online.
Bookings were opened on the same day of launch for an amount of Rs 5000, and the interest for the iconic and nostalgic ‘Jawa bikes' is quite high. For the same reason, the brand has been getting a lot of enquiries and bookings since the very first day.
Jawa Motorcycles also showcased another model at the launch event. Called the Jawa Perak, the bobber-style motorcycle has caught a lot of attention with its unique looks. Still, many are confused as to which motorcycle is the right choice to make. You can read our brief Jawa Model Comparison to know more about each bike.
Powering the new ‘Jawa' and ‘Jawa 42' is a 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine which makes 27bhp and 28Nm of torque, while being mated to a six-speed gearbox. The engine has been designed in a retro fashion to resemble the original Jawa models from the ‘70s and ‘80s.
The new Jawa models compete in the classic motorcycle market; currently dominated by the likes of Royal Enfield. Many have their own opinions on how Jawa Motorcycles can perform in terms of sales. Our detailed Jawa vs Royal Enfield comparison will give you some idea regarding this.
Thoughts On The New Jawa Showrooms
The new Jawa showrooms are designed in a unique way, with retro elements suiting the character of the motorcycles. With more showrooms coming up in major cities across India, potential customers will be able to experience the new Jawa models even better. Do you wish to buy one?