- 7 hrs ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 8 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- News International Yoga Day 2019: Ranchi decked up, Modi to perform Asanas with 35,000 people
- Sports 23-member squad for Junior Asian Championship announced
- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction - Netizens HAIL Shahid Kapoor
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jawa Motorcycles will officially start dealership-level bookings on December 15. Bookings for the new Jawa motorcycles were already started online at an amount of Rs 5000. The dealership-level booking amount is also the same and is fully-refundable too.
Jawa Motorcycles launched two new motorcycles in India at a starting price of Rs 1.55 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). At the launch event, Jawa officials shared that there will be 105 dealerships across the country in the coming days; out of which 64 were already set up.
A clearer picture of all the dealerships and their exact locations will be shared soon. We have also compiled some of the major Jawa dealer locations, plus how to book a Jawa; a process which is still confusing for many. Test ride opportunities will be open for potential buyers in the coming days.
Aimed to be to a strong rival to Royal Enfield models, the new ‘Jawa' and Jawa 42 follow the original styling of the iconic Czech motorcycles sold in India during the ‘70s and ‘80s. Among the two, the most affordable Jawa 42 has already won a lot of hearts — know everything about the Jawa 42, here.
Jawa Motorcycles started promoting and teasing their new models, way ahead of their official unveiling. Many were concerned about how the new classic motorcycles will sound compared to the original two-stroke versions. The new Jawa models do sound good and you can hear the exhaust note in the official Jawa Motorcycles TVC.
As mentioned before, the new ‘Jawa bikes' will compete in the classic motorcycle segment in India, currently dominated by the likes of the Royal Enfield Classic 350. Both the Jawa models have the same highlight as that of the Royal Enfield model — classic styling in a modern package. Read our detailed Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparisonto know more.
Powering the new Jawa motorcycles is a 293cc single-cylinder engine which makes 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission. Meanwhile, the Jawa Perak (read the detailed first look review) will get a 334cc unit making close to 30bhp and 31Nm of torque.
Thoughts On Jawa Motorcycles Starting Dealership-Level Bookings
Online bookings for the new Jawa motorcycles have already crossed big numbers, but many are still considering the direct way of confirming their interest — dealership-level booking. Of course, it does make sense since customers can see the bike in person, get the feel of it and then make the final decision.
Do you prefer dealership-level bookings or would you rather book the new Jawa motorcycles (or any motorcycle for that matter) online?