TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Auto Expo 2018: Aprilia SR125 launched in India. The Aprilia SR 125 is priced in India at Rs 65,310 ex-showroom (Pune). The new Aprilia SR 125 is the most powerful 125cc scooter on sale in India and will compete with the newly launched TVS NTorq 125, Honda Grazia and the Suzuki Burgman Street which was also unveiled at Auto Expo 2018.
Aprilia SR 125 Specifications
The all-new Aprilia SR 125 is powered by a 124cc, 3-valve, single cylinder engine that produces 9.46bhp @ 7,250rpm and 9.9Nm of torque @ 6,250 rpm. The engine of the Aprilia SR 125 is mated to a CVT gearbox. The new Aprilia SR 125 gets a 6.5-litre fuel tank and its seat sits 775mm above the ground.
The Aprilia SR 125 gets telescopic hydraulic forks up front and a monoshock at the rear. The Aprilia SR 125 gets a 220mm disc brake up front and a 140mm drum at the rear. The new Aprilia SR 125 rides on 14-inch alloy wheels shod with 120/70 tyres.
Aprilia SR 125 Design & Features
The new Aprilia SR 125 for India follows the design language of its larger sibling, the SR 150 with a twin pod headlight sitting low on the front apron while the indicators sit above on the fairing for the handlebars.
The instrument console on the SR 125 is an analogue unit similar to the one found on the SR 150 but the new scooter does notgeta dual-tone seat like its sibling. However, the SR 125 does get its own set of distinct graphics and two new colour options blue and silver.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Launch Of The Aprilia SR 125 At Auto Expo 2018
The launch of the Aprilia SR 125 at Auto Expo 2018 sees the iconic Italian two-wheeler manufacturer enter India's burgeoning 125cc scooter market. Like its larger sibling (SR 150), the new SR 125 dominates the power charts in the 125cc scooter segment as it targets younger enthusiasts with its more affordable scooter.