TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Auto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street scooter revealed. The new Suzuki Burgman Street is a 125cc scooter and the descendant from the legendary Burgman portfolio. The Suzuki Burgman Street is a premium scooter in the 125cc segment with unique design elements and premium features.
The Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc scooter features cutting-edge premium design from the European scooter design language. The scooter will be a game-changing product in the Indian market with its unique design. Suzuki states that the Burgman Street will redefine personal mobility for the Indian customers.
Th overall design of the Suzuki Burgman Street is bulky with the large front apron. The handlebar design is also unique. The seat is large and offers a lot of space for both rider and pillion. The rear section of the scooter sports a stylish tail light with a sleek design.
The Suzuki Burgman Street is also loaded with features such as LED headlamps, body mount windscreen, digital instrument cluster, disc brake on the front wheel and outstretched foot position. The Suzuki Burgman Street will be launched in India in 2018.
Suzuki has not revealed the technical specifications of the Burgman Street, but we expect it to draw power from the same 125cc engine performing its duty on the best-selling Access 125 scooter. But the power figures might vary as the Burgam Street is a premium offering in the country.
Apart from the Suzuki Burgman Street, the Japanese company has also showcased 17 different models across the scooter and motorcycle segment. Another prominent product for the Indian market is the GSX-S750 in the sub-1000cc segment. The GSX-S750 will be a Made-In-India big bike after the Hayabusa.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Suzuki Burgman Street
The Suzuki Burgman Street is a premium scooter in the 125cc class. The prominent highlight of the Burgman Street is its new design language which makes it a unique product in the Indian market. The scooter features the same 125cc engine of the Access 125 and will be launched in 2018. Expect the Suzuki Burgman 125 to carry a price tag of around Rs 60,000 ex-showroom.