- 1 hr ago Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 3 hrs ago Jeep Meridian Launch Date Revealed - Here's Everything You Need to Know
- 5 hrs ago Electric Two-Wheeler Sales Grow By 858% In April - Ola Electric On Top
- 8 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Max Vs Tata Nexon EV - What's Changed?
- Travel Best Museums In Bangalore
- Movies Jr NTR Fans Are In For A Double Treat On The Actor's Birthday
- Lifestyle What Are Phytonutrients? What Are Their Benefits To Human Health?
- Sports Smriti Mandhana features in Sony Sports Network's new ad with versatile actor Pankaj Tripathi
- Finance Federal Bank Hikes Fixed Deposit Interest Rated On Less Than 2 Crore Deposits w.e.f 16.05.2022
- Education MBSE HSLC Result 2022 Declared At mbse.edu.in, Here’s How To Download Mizoram Class 10 Result
- Technology OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Spotted On India’s Official Website; Launch Expected Soon
- News Karnataka govt has taken away our powers: Election Commission tells High Court
As we know that our roads have become risky due to the rising traffic, Castrol India, supported by United Way Mumbai, launched a special community impact initiative - United for Road Safety (URS). This campaign took place on February 6, 2017, which was to educate and sensitize youth about road safety across the nation.