- 1 hr ago Ford India Halts Production Due To Semiconductor Shortage: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 82,564
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 2 hrs ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- Technology Oppo Enco X TWS Earbuds Launched In India: Sale Starts January 22
- News Terror module that received arms dropped off by Pakistan drones busted
- Sports England captain Root thanks fan-tastic follower for ball-by-Galle support
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Makers Postpone Filming Once Again To Retain Tabu
- Lifestyle Bhumi Pednekar Stuns Us With Her Retro And Contemporary Pants Style; Pick Your Favourite Look
- Finance Doorstep Banking Services From Nationalised Banks: How To Register?
- Education IIFT MBA Admit Card 2021 Released At iift.nta.nic.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Bajaj has launched the Avenger 220cc Cruise motorcycle, along with the Avenger Street models in India. The Avenger Cruise is aimed at those who love riding long distance on a motorcycle and for those who love the open highways.
The Avenger Cruise 220 is offered in one paint scheme, Divine Black. The motorcycle also features spoke wheels to maintain the classic cruiser look and a higher handlebar compared to the older version of the Avenger to make long rides comfortable.
The new Avenger 220 also receives new body decals, chrome highlights and a tank mounted fuel gauge, which is retained from the previous generation model. A new semi digital instrument cluster is also present, and so is a white headlight and clear lens indicators.
Avenger 220 Cruise pricing:
– Mumbai - approx. Rs. 1,00,000/- on-road
– Chennai - approx. Rs. 96,000/- on-road
– Bangalore - approx. Rs. 1,00,000/- on-road
– Hyderabad - approx. Rs. 96,000/- on-road
– Kolkata - approx. Rs. 92,000/- on-road
The Avenger Cruise 220 is powered by a 219.9cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces 18.7bhp and 17.5Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission, and is expected to return a mileage of around 30 to 35km/l. The engine unit is the same as the one powering the Avenger Street 220.
Respective to safety, the Avenger Cruiser is offered with a disc brake up front and a drum brake at the rear, which is the same setup as the Avenger Street series.