- 50 min ago Ford India Halts Production Due To Semiconductor Shortage: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 82,564
- 1 hr ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 2 hrs ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- News Terror module that received arms dropped off by Pakistan drones busted
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Makers Postpone Filming Once Again To Retain Tabu
- Lifestyle Bhumi Pednekar Stuns Us With Her Retro And Contemporary Pants Style; Pick Your Favourite Look
- Finance Doorstep Banking Services From Nationalised Banks: How To Register?
- Education IIFT MBA Admit Card 2021 Released At iift.nta.nic.in
- Sports Sindhu and Saina look for better show after listless display in first event of Asia leg
- Technology BSNL To Offer Its Services In Delhi And Mumbai From March 1: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Bajaj has updated the styling of the Avenger motorcycle, and has launched it with a 150cc engine, called the Avenger Street 150. The Avenger Street 150 is designed to be ridden in the city, and hence styled accordingly to conditions. The Avenger Street 150 has a low seating position, flatter handlebar compared to the old model, and is made to look stealthy. This motorcycle is clearly targeted at younger riders who are looking for a stylish, fuel efficient cruiser motorcycle.
The Street 150 has a redesigned exhaust, and rear grab rails which provide comfort to the pillion. The Avenger 150 is available in one colour, Midnight Blue.
– Delhi - approx. Rs. 82,000/- on-road
– Mumbai - approx. Rs. 87,000/- on-road
– Chennai - approx. Rs. 85,000/- on-road
– Bangalore - approx. Rs. 87,000/- on-road
– Hyderabad - approx. Rs. 85,000/-- on-road
– Kolkata - approx. Rs. 80,000/- on-road
The Bajaj Avenger Street 150 is powered by a 149cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces 14.3bhp and 12.5Nm of peak torque. This engine comes paired to a five-speed manual gearbox, and is the same engine like the ones that power the Pulsar 150cc, but has been re-tuned to suit the cruiser. Respective to Mileage, the Avenger Street 150 should return around 50 to 55km/l in real world riding conditions.
DriveSpark Thinks! the Avenger Street 150 is an ideal motorcycle for those looking for a lightweight cruiser to ride in the city.
Bajaj Avenger Street 150 images: