- 13 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 14 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 15 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Finance Bitcoin Tumbles To $29300 Levels After Hitting Mammoth $42000 Levels
- News 3,091 more beneficiaries get vaccine shots in Assam
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 22: Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Sports Umpires gave us option to leave Sydney Test midway after racial abuse: Siraj
- Education SNAP Result 2021 Declared At snaptest.org
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 21 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Engage In War Of Words, Rakhi Gets Punished
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Bajaj has launched the new Avenger cruiser motorcycle in India for a starting price of Rs. 75,000 ex-showroom (Delhi). The all-new Avenger has been given a much needed cosmetic and mechanical update.
Instead of offering one model and design, the new Avenger is available in 150cc and 220cc models. The Avenger 220cc is available in two variants or styles: the Avenger Street 220 and Avenger Cruise 220. The Avenger 150cc however, is offered in the Street model alone, i.e., Avenger Street 150.
Bajaj Avenger (150cc & 220cc) Pricing In India:
- Bajaj Avenger Street 150: Rs. 75,000/- ex-showroom Approx. on-road price Rs. 90,000/-
- Bajaj Avenger Street 220: Rs. 84,000/- ex-showroom Aprox. on-road price Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220: Rs. 84,000/- ex-showroom Approx. on-road price Rs. 1,00,000/-
Note: All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
Bajaj Avenger 150cc Engine Specifications
The Avenger Street 150 is powered by a 149cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that develops 14.3bhp and 12.5Nm of torque, and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Bajaj has not confirmed mileage details, however, in real world conditions, the 150cc unit should return around 50 to 55km/l.
Bajaj Avenger 220cc Engine Specifications
The Avenger 220 Cruise and Street models are powered by a 219.9cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that makes 18.7bhp and 17.5Nm of torque. The engines are mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Based on the previous generation model, the 220cc power unit should return a mileage of around 30 to 35km/l in real world conditions.
Regarding features, the Avenger 220cc Cruise comes with new body graphics, redesigned handlebar for better comfort, digital instrument cluster, and spoke wheels.
The Avenger 220cc Street comes with a lower handlebar for ease of use in the city, matte finish paint, and alloy wheels. Apart from these features, both the models come with improved suspensions, white headlights, and clear lens indicators.
Bajaj Avenger Colours
- Avenger Street 150 - Midnight Blue
- Avenger Street 220 - Matte Black
- Avenger Street 220 - Divine Black
Also Read:All You Need To Know About Bajaj Avenger 150cc Street
Also Read:All You Need To Know About Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise