- 1 hr ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Later This Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Sports WWE Extreme Rules 2020: Match card, date, start time and where to watch
- Technology TRAI Asks Airtel, Vodafone-Idea To Stop Offering Priority Plans
- Lifestyle Mouni Roy, Swara Bhasker Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Light Ethnic Suit Will You Pick For Casual Function?
- Finance Biocon Shares Hit 52-Week High After DCGI Approves Its Drug For COVID-19 Treatment
- News Google to invest Rs 75,000 crore in India over next 5-7 years
- Movies Ashwin Kakumanu Clarifies He Is Not A Part Of Gautham Vasudev Menon’s Next
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) signed an MoU with ICICI Bank to offer customised online four-wheeler financing solutions to customers across India. Customers can avail the tailor-made finance options while purchasing 'Click to Buy' online sales platform.
ICICI Bank has integrated its finance solutions to the brand's online retail sale platform 'Click to Buy'. The partnership between both brands aims to offer its customers an end-to-end composite online solution for car buying along with the required finance options to purchase their favourite Hyundai car.
It will also attract more customers into Hyundai online platform as millions of pre-approved customers of ICICI Bank, can directly apply for a car loan through 'Click to Buy' portal. This will help with faster processing of loans and avoiding the need for customers to physically visit the branch.
Additionally, the bank is also offering long term loans and 100 per cent on-road funding to customers through the online portal. The new initiative is also in line with the current times that requires contactless digital processing which will also ensure adequate social distancing during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Mr W S Oh, Executive Director of Corporate Planning, Hyundai Motor India Limited, said, "Hyundai has been bringing customer delight through its products and solutions. With Click to Buy, Hyundai has offered customers the first-ever end-to-end online car buying portal that is a one-stop solution to customer needs. Through our partnership with ICICI Bank, we will fortify the customer purchase journey from any remote location and enable real-time transaction with the most productive finance deals."
Mr Ravi Narayanan, Head - Secured Assets, ICICI Bank said, "We are delighted to join hands with Hyundai Motor India Ltd. to offer an array of online finance solutions for customers looking to buy new Hyundai cars. The online integration with HMIL enables pre-approved customers of ICICI Bank to apply for a car loan and procure an instant sanction of the loan through the 'Click to Buy' website. With this partnership, we believe that the customers will have a convenient and hassle-free experience of buying Hyundai cars with finance from us."
'Click to Buy' is an end-to-end retail platform offered by the auto manufacturer for purchase of its new vehicle to customers. The platform has a whole host of features such as exploring and customization of a vehicle while making a purchase, on-road prices, dedicated sales consultants, online finance options from leading banks, and special online promotions.
The applications will also provide an estimated time of delivery for car purchase, online test drive booking of sanitised cars, and home delivery of fully sanitized cars as well. The company has seen much success with its online digital platform. It has also announced that the all-new Creta is the most searched SUV on the platform — here are more details.
Thoughts About Hyundai & ICICI Partnering To Offer Hassle-Free Finance Online
Most manufacturers have introduced a new online sales platform to offer a hassle-free purchase during the ongoing pandemic. It will help customers to choose and purchase their vehicles digital without having to visit a showroom. To enhance the digital experience further, brands have now partnered to provide end-to-end with online finance solutions as well.