- 6 min ago BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Spotted Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 41 min ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers 18,539 Units Of Sales Post Lockdown
- 2 hrs ago MG Gloster To Be Locally Assembled: Expected India Launch During Diwali
- 3 hrs ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Toyota Registers 1,639 Units Of Sales Since Resuming Operations
- Lifestyle Why Dry Shaving Is Bad For Your Skin
- Finance India's Unemployment Rate In May Stays At 23%
- Sports Coronavirus: MotoGP Grand Prix of Japan cancelled
- Technology Do Not Install Windows 10, Version 2004 Update On Your PC Or Laptop
- News Delhi borders sealed for 1 week: Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Mahesh Babu's Revelation About Having A Crush On This Actress Will Make You Go ‘Aww’!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Nissan India launched the new Kicks SUV at a starting price of Rs 9.55 lakh, and the figures go all the way up to Rs 14.65 lakh for the top-end model; both prices being ex-showroom (Delhi). Now, a new ad or TVC (Television Commercial) of the Nissan Kicks has been released.
The video is certainly a notch high in terms of VFX quality. The 30-second commercial shows the car taking formation in the middle of nowhere, while also showcasing its key highlights.
The five-seater Nissan Kicks is already available in various global markets, but the India-spec model carries a good amount of changes. In fact, the Nissan Kicks we have in India is actually larger than its foreign avatars. We have already driven the latest SUV from the Japanese brand and you can check out our detailed review of the Nissan Kicks to know more.
As portrayed in the new TVC, the Nissan Kicks comes with a host of features and equipment. An 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system (supports both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto), Dynamic Traction Control (DTC), Hill Start Assist, 360-degree parking camera, NissanConnect smartphone app, functional roof rails with a loading capacity of 100kg; are all part of the package.
Regarding specifications, the Nissan Kicks is available in both petrol and diesel formats. The 1.5-litre H4K petrol engine makes 106bhp and 142Nm of torque while the 1.5-litre K9K diesel unit produces 110bhp and 240Nm. The petrol engine is mated to a five-speed manual transmission while the Nissan Kicks's diesel variant comes with a six-speed manual. An automatic variant might be introduced at a later stage.
The Nissan Kicks aimed to be a comeback for the brand in India. Sales of Nissan products were not doing particularly well in the past few months and the company has seen better profit from their subsidiary, Datsun India. The Nissan Kicks is expected to make a difference to this and is also rumoured to replace the ageing Terrano in due course of time.
The five-seater SUV segment is one of the most competitive markets in India with the Hyundai Creta as the leader. Some of the standalone highlights of the Nissan Kicks such as the class-leading ground clearance (210mm), GRAPHENE (Gravity-philic Energy Absorption) body structure and commendable driving dynamics; might help the Nissan Kicks to mark its presence.
Thoughts On The New Nissan Kicks's TV Ad
The Nissan Kicks promises a lot and the company has been receiving a decent amount of bookings since the time of its launch. The new ad of the Nissan Kicks is interesting to watch and highlights all its major features; enough to attract anyone who is looking forward to buying a capable five-seater SUV. What do you think of the new Nissan Kicks TVC?