- 15 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- Sports Joshna Chinappa advances to third round of British Open
- News Doordarshan to get new logo! Here are 5 shortlisted designs to replace DD’s ‘eye’
- Finance Third-Party Motor Insurance Cover Set To Become Expensive
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 9T gets certified hinting imminent launch
- Movies Salman Khan TAKES A SHARP JIBE At Priyanka Chopra For Choosing Wedding With Nick Jonas Over Bharat
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki has revealed the SV650X cafe racer motorcycle at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
When all the other manufacturers were on full swing with their models at the 2017 EICMA, Suzuki has taken a year off and has revealed its one and only cafe racer motorcycle.
The Suzuki SV650X is based on the naked roadster, the SV650. The overall design of the SV650X is identical to the SV650, except for the slotted headlamp cowl which is integrated to the side panel flowing back to the fuel tank and the tuck-and-roll seat which enhance the retro style of the motorcycle.
The clip-on handlebars and the tuck-and-roll seat reflects the image of the early cafe racers and the signature ‘S' tank emblem has been replaced by SUZUKI lettering to further enhance the retro looks of the cafe racer.
The entire tail section remains identical to the SV650. The SV650X draws power from the existing 645cc producing 73bhp. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle gets a slightly bigger 14.5-litre fuel tank as opposed to the 13.8-litre tank of the SV650.
The other mechanical upgrades on the SV650X include preload adjustable front forks which allows the rider to tweak the setup as per their requirement. The new feature will be also introduced in the SV650 in 2018.
Apart from that, Suzuki is also offering optional fog lights to match the elegant headlamp cowl and it adds to the classic looks of the motorcycle. The rider and pillion footpegs are finished in black. The SV650X is available in only one paint scheme, the distinctive black and silver with red pinstripe.
The Suzuki SV650X reminds us the early cafe racers. The motorcycle features a right mix of retro styling and modern technology with the stylish front cowl and preload adjustable front forks. Overall, the SV650X looks classy and it also packs a punch with its 645cc V-twin engine.
Trending On DriveSpark: