- Movies Shoojit Sircar On Showing Udham Singh Drinking Alcohol: He Was A Young Man In London At That Point
- News Taliban’s new order: No public executions
- Sports Will MS Dhoni play IPL 2022? Chennai Super Kings captain responds after winning fourth title
- Technology iQOO Z5x Latest Official Teaser Confirms Dimensity 900 SoC; Other Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle Baking For Mental Health: Does It Help? What Are The Benefits?
- Finance 5 Top Auto Ancillary Multibaggers Of The Last 1-year
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
- Travel Navratri Weekend Getaways In And Around Bangalore
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki has revealed the SV650X cafe racer motorcycle at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
When all the other manufacturers were on full swing with their models at the 2017 EICMA, Suzuki has taken a year off and has revealed its one and only cafe racer motorcycle.
The Suzuki SV650X is based on the naked roadster, the SV650. The overall design of the SV650X is identical to the SV650, except for the slotted headlamp cowl which is integrated to the side panel flowing back to the fuel tank and the tuck-and-roll seat which enhance the retro style of the motorcycle.
The clip-on handlebars and the tuck-and-roll seat reflects the image of the early cafe racers and the signature ‘S' tank emblem has been replaced by SUZUKI lettering to further enhance the retro looks of the cafe racer.
The entire tail section remains identical to the SV650. The SV650X draws power from the existing 645cc producing 73bhp. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle gets a slightly bigger 14.5-litre fuel tank as opposed to the 13.8-litre tank of the SV650.
The other mechanical upgrades on the SV650X include preload adjustable front forks which allows the rider to tweak the setup as per their requirement. The new feature will be also introduced in the SV650 in 2018.
Apart from that, Suzuki is also offering optional fog lights to match the elegant headlamp cowl and it adds to the classic looks of the motorcycle. The rider and pillion footpegs are finished in black. The SV650X is available in only one paint scheme, the distinctive black and silver with red pinstripe.
The Suzuki SV650X reminds us the early cafe racers. The motorcycle features a right mix of retro styling and modern technology with the stylish front cowl and preload adjustable front forks. Overall, the SV650X looks classy and it also packs a punch with its 645cc V-twin engine.
Trending On DriveSpark: