- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 10 hrs ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 11 hrs ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 12 hrs ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Sports Schalke 0-3 Bayern Munich: Lewandowski hits hat-trick
- Technology Vodafone Re-introduces Rs. 20 Plan With 28 Days Validity
- Movies Ananya Panday Spills The Beans On Her Dream Bollywood Wedding!
- News My dear friend Arun has left, says emotional Modi in Bahrain
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Gaurang’s Latest Collection Is About Paithanis
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki has revealed the SV650X cafe racer motorcycle at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
When all the other manufacturers were on full swing with their models at the 2017 EICMA, Suzuki has taken a year off and has revealed its one and only cafe racer motorcycle.
The Suzuki SV650X is based on the naked roadster, the SV650. The overall design of the SV650X is identical to the SV650, except for the slotted headlamp cowl which is integrated to the side panel flowing back to the fuel tank and the tuck-and-roll seat which enhance the retro style of the motorcycle.
The clip-on handlebars and the tuck-and-roll seat reflects the image of the early cafe racers and the signature ‘S' tank emblem has been replaced by SUZUKI lettering to further enhance the retro looks of the cafe racer.
The entire tail section remains identical to the SV650. The SV650X draws power from the existing 645cc producing 73bhp. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle gets a slightly bigger 14.5-litre fuel tank as opposed to the 13.8-litre tank of the SV650.
The other mechanical upgrades on the SV650X include preload adjustable front forks which allows the rider to tweak the setup as per their requirement. The new feature will be also introduced in the SV650 in 2018.
Apart from that, Suzuki is also offering optional fog lights to match the elegant headlamp cowl and it adds to the classic looks of the motorcycle. The rider and pillion footpegs are finished in black. The SV650X is available in only one paint scheme, the distinctive black and silver with red pinstripe.
The Suzuki SV650X reminds us the early cafe racers. The motorcycle features a right mix of retro styling and modern technology with the stylish front cowl and preload adjustable front forks. Overall, the SV650X looks classy and it also packs a punch with its 645cc V-twin engine.
Trending On DriveSpark: