- 8 min ago Tata Nexon EV Review (First Drive): India’s First All-Electric Compact-SUV
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- Lifestyle 10 Healthy And Affordable Foods To Stack Up Your Kitchen Right Now
- Technology Apple Could Launch An iPhone Cheaper Than OnePlus 7T
- News US: 2 dead, 15 injured in shooting outside Kansas City bar
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Konta bows out early again in Melbourne
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki has revealed the SV650X cafe racer motorcycle at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
When all the other manufacturers were on full swing with their models at the 2017 EICMA, Suzuki has taken a year off and has revealed its one and only cafe racer motorcycle.
The Suzuki SV650X is based on the naked roadster, the SV650. The overall design of the SV650X is identical to the SV650, except for the slotted headlamp cowl which is integrated to the side panel flowing back to the fuel tank and the tuck-and-roll seat which enhance the retro style of the motorcycle.
The clip-on handlebars and the tuck-and-roll seat reflects the image of the early cafe racers and the signature ‘S' tank emblem has been replaced by SUZUKI lettering to further enhance the retro looks of the cafe racer.
The entire tail section remains identical to the SV650. The SV650X draws power from the existing 645cc producing 73bhp. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle gets a slightly bigger 14.5-litre fuel tank as opposed to the 13.8-litre tank of the SV650.
The other mechanical upgrades on the SV650X include preload adjustable front forks which allows the rider to tweak the setup as per their requirement. The new feature will be also introduced in the SV650 in 2018.
Apart from that, Suzuki is also offering optional fog lights to match the elegant headlamp cowl and it adds to the classic looks of the motorcycle. The rider and pillion footpegs are finished in black. The SV650X is available in only one paint scheme, the distinctive black and silver with red pinstripe.
The Suzuki SV650X reminds us the early cafe racers. The motorcycle features a right mix of retro styling and modern technology with the stylish front cowl and preload adjustable front forks. Overall, the SV650X looks classy and it also packs a punch with its 645cc V-twin engine.
Trending On DriveSpark: