- 47 min ago New Royal Enfield Classic (2021) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Komaki High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 96,000
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exports Begin In India: First Batch SUVs Shipped Overseas
- Movies Neha Marda On Long-Distance Relationship With Hubby Aayushman: I Always Chase To Meet Him
- Technology Nokia 1.4 Full Spec-Sheet Leaked Online; Dual Cameras, 4,000mAh Battery In Tow
- News Explained: How US President Joe Biden's era impact India?
- Sports MS Dhoni comparisons amazing but Rishabh Pant wants a name for himself in Indian cricket
- Finance RIL Climbs To Near 3-Month High On Reports Of SEBI Appoval For Future Group Deal
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Makes Our Day Bright And Happy By Treating Us With Her Colourful Look In A Pretty Co-ord Set
- Education RRB NTPC Phase 3 Exam Date 2021 And Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
India's largest two-wheeler manufacturer Hero MotoCorp has unveiled the Xpulse concept off-road motorcycle at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The Hero Xpulse will replace the Impulse in India. The Xpulse is specially designed for off-roading with high ground clearance and off-road tyres.
The Xpulse concept features large front wheel, long-travel conventional forks with rubber covers, raised front fender, round headlight and windscreen. The concept model gets enduro-style handlebar and hand guards finished in olive green colour.
The muscular fuel tank features knee recesses with compass graphics. The single piece seat offers an upright riding posture and the dual-tone side panels get Hero branding.
The Hero Xpulse concept is expected to draw power from the engine based on the Xtreme 200 which is likely to be revealed at the 2018 Auto Expo. The engine will be tuned for both on and off-road performance. The engine is compact and also features a bash plate.
The Xpulse features an upswept exhaust. The concept is based on the single-downtube frame and adopts a box-section swingarm. The rear end also gets monoshock suspension and a smaller disc brake.
The off-road motorcycle gets a crash guard with auxiliary lights. The panniers on the motorcycle blend well with the overall design. The spoke wheels adds to the rugged look of the motorcycle.
The Hero Xpulse concept looks promising and will be an affordable off-road motorcycle in the country. Although it's a concept model, Hero might introduce the production-ready version by the end of 2018. The Xpulse will be a hit given that the adventure touring segment is on the rise in the Indian market.
Trending On DriveSpark: