TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
India's largest two-wheeler manufacturer Hero MotoCorp has unveiled the Xpulse concept off-road motorcycle at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The Hero Xpulse will replace the Impulse in India. The Xpulse is specially designed for off-roading with high ground clearance and off-road tyres.
The Xpulse concept features large front wheel, long-travel conventional forks with rubber covers, raised front fender, round headlight and windscreen. The concept model gets enduro-style handlebar and hand guards finished in olive green colour.
The muscular fuel tank features knee recesses with compass graphics. The single piece seat offers an upright riding posture and the dual-tone side panels get Hero branding.
The Hero Xpulse concept is expected to draw power from the engine based on the Xtreme 200 which is likely to be revealed at the 2018 Auto Expo. The engine will be tuned for both on and off-road performance. The engine is compact and also features a bash plate.
The Xpulse features an upswept exhaust. The concept is based on the single-downtube frame and adopts a box-section swingarm. The rear end also gets monoshock suspension and a smaller disc brake.
The off-road motorcycle gets a crash guard with auxiliary lights. The panniers on the motorcycle blend well with the overall design. The spoke wheels adds to the rugged look of the motorcycle.
The Hero Xpulse concept looks promising and will be an affordable off-road motorcycle in the country. Although it's a concept model, Hero might introduce the production-ready version by the end of 2018. The Xpulse will be a hit given that the adventure touring segment is on the rise in the Indian market.
Trending On DriveSpark: