- 2 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Street 750 Prices Reduced: Becomes More Affordable
- 3 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle 'Flair' Variant Spied At Dealership Yard: Launch Expected Soon
- 3 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts Around Independence Day: Here Are All The Benefits & Offers Available
- 4 hrs ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- Technology Netflix User Interface Now Available In Hindi: Here's How To Avail
- News Air India Express flight accident: PM Modi speaks to chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings captain MS Dhoni begins training, practices at JSCA stadium using bowling machine
- Movies Mammootty's One: Netflix Bags The Streaming Rights Of The Political Thriller!
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has revealed its entry-level adventure tourer motorcycle, the TRK 251 at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The Benelli TRK 251 borrows its design cues from its elder sibling, the TRK 502. The company states that the TRK 251 is an agile and easy-to-ride motorcycle for beginners.
On the design front, the TRK 251 resembles the TRK 502 with the elongated front fender and the dual headlamp setup. The fuel tank is sculpted with the extending shrouds and the rider will have a comfortable seating posture with the knees tucked in.
Everything is miniature on the TRK 251 including the engine. Powering the motorcycle is the 250cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 25.4bhp and 21.2Nm of peak torque. The quarter-litre engine also features double-axis distribution overhead camshaft and electronic fuel injection.
The Benelli TRK 251 is based on the traditional steel tube frame which aids in improved handling and high-speed stability. The suspension duties are handled by 41mm upside down forks at the front and monoshock suspension with 51mm travel at the rear.
Bringing the Benelli TRK 251 to a halt are the 280mm single floating disc with a four-piston caliper at the front and 240mm single piston caliper at the rear. The motorcycle is equipped with 17-inch aluminium alloy wheels at both the ends.
The TRK 251 is an entry-level adventure motorcycle from Benelli. The motorcycle is light and agile and will be a suitable choice for beginners riders who are willing to do long-distance touring.The TRK 251 will hit the road in the second half of 2018.
Trending On DriveSpark: