- 15 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 16 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 18 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 20 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- News De-coding NRC coordinator, Prateek Hajela’s transfer
- Finance Key Takeaways For Reliance Industries' Q2 Results
- Movies Salman Khan Announces Eid 2020 Release - Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai
- Technology Chandrayaan-2 IIRS Releases Images Of Moon’s Surface
- Lifestyle Why Spending Quality Time With Kids Is More Important Than Counting Hours
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Live Update: SA pacers rock India top order
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has revealed its entry-level adventure tourer motorcycle, the TRK 251 at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The Benelli TRK 251 borrows its design cues from its elder sibling, the TRK 502. The company states that the TRK 251 is an agile and easy-to-ride motorcycle for beginners.
On the design front, the TRK 251 resembles the TRK 502 with the elongated front fender and the dual headlamp setup. The fuel tank is sculpted with the extending shrouds and the rider will have a comfortable seating posture with the knees tucked in.
Everything is miniature on the TRK 251 including the engine. Powering the motorcycle is the 250cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 25.4bhp and 21.2Nm of peak torque. The quarter-litre engine also features double-axis distribution overhead camshaft and electronic fuel injection.
The Benelli TRK 251 is based on the traditional steel tube frame which aids in improved handling and high-speed stability. The suspension duties are handled by 41mm upside down forks at the front and monoshock suspension with 51mm travel at the rear.
Bringing the Benelli TRK 251 to a halt are the 280mm single floating disc with a four-piston caliper at the front and 240mm single piston caliper at the rear. The motorcycle is equipped with 17-inch aluminium alloy wheels at both the ends.
The TRK 251 is an entry-level adventure motorcycle from Benelli. The motorcycle is light and agile and will be a suitable choice for beginners riders who are willing to do long-distance touring.The TRK 251 will hit the road in the second half of 2018.
Trending On DriveSpark: