- 5 hrs ago New (2020) Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- 6 hrs ago Ford Endeavour BS6 2020 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 29.55 Lakh, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 8 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Prices Announced At Rs 1.8 Lakh: Bookings Open At Rs 5,000
- 11 hrs ago Kia Sonet Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Sports Ghosal, Chinappa to lead Indian teams in Asian Team Squash
- News Schools to stay shut tomorrow in Northeast Delhi amid clashes over CAA
- Movies Mission Mangal Director Jagan Shakti Thanks Akshay Kumar For Bringing Him Back To Walkable Situation
- Lifestyle 7 Tips To Maintain Intimacy In A Long-Distance Relationship
- Finance GOI Savings Taxable Bonds: An Alternative To Fixed Deposits
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones For Rs. 799
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has revealed its entry-level adventure tourer motorcycle, the TRK 251 at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The Benelli TRK 251 borrows its design cues from its elder sibling, the TRK 502. The company states that the TRK 251 is an agile and easy-to-ride motorcycle for beginners.
On the design front, the TRK 251 resembles the TRK 502 with the elongated front fender and the dual headlamp setup. The fuel tank is sculpted with the extending shrouds and the rider will have a comfortable seating posture with the knees tucked in.
Everything is miniature on the TRK 251 including the engine. Powering the motorcycle is the 250cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 25.4bhp and 21.2Nm of peak torque. The quarter-litre engine also features double-axis distribution overhead camshaft and electronic fuel injection.
The Benelli TRK 251 is based on the traditional steel tube frame which aids in improved handling and high-speed stability. The suspension duties are handled by 41mm upside down forks at the front and monoshock suspension with 51mm travel at the rear.
Bringing the Benelli TRK 251 to a halt are the 280mm single floating disc with a four-piston caliper at the front and 240mm single piston caliper at the rear. The motorcycle is equipped with 17-inch aluminium alloy wheels at both the ends.
The TRK 251 is an entry-level adventure motorcycle from Benelli. The motorcycle is light and agile and will be a suitable choice for beginners riders who are willing to do long-distance touring.The TRK 251 will hit the road in the second half of 2018.
Trending On DriveSpark: