- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Seeking Tax Relief For Hybrid And CNG Vehicles To Promote Sales Over Electric Vehicles
- 2 hrs ago Hero Electric Optima ER & Nyx ER Electric Scooters Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,721
- 3 hrs ago Indian FTR 1200 S & FTR 1200 Race Replica Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 15.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Tata Nexon, Hexa, Tiago, Tigor Available With 3 Year/ 40,000Kms Free Monsoon Maintenance Offer
- Sports England announce unchanged squad for third Ashes Test against Australia
- News BS Yediyurappa may form his cabinet on Tuesday
- Movies Kurukshetra's Week 1 Box Office Collections Have Beat KGF Chapter 1's Record!
- Lifestyle Do You Criticise Your Partner? Well, It May Negatively Affect Your Relationship!
- Finance RBI To Formalise Linking Of Repo Rates To Loans
- Technology Infinix To Launch HOT 8 With 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage In September
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has revealed its entry-level adventure tourer motorcycle, the TRK 251 at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The Benelli TRK 251 borrows its design cues from its elder sibling, the TRK 502. The company states that the TRK 251 is an agile and easy-to-ride motorcycle for beginners.
On the design front, the TRK 251 resembles the TRK 502 with the elongated front fender and the dual headlamp setup. The fuel tank is sculpted with the extending shrouds and the rider will have a comfortable seating posture with the knees tucked in.
Everything is miniature on the TRK 251 including the engine. Powering the motorcycle is the 250cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 25.4bhp and 21.2Nm of peak torque. The quarter-litre engine also features double-axis distribution overhead camshaft and electronic fuel injection.
The Benelli TRK 251 is based on the traditional steel tube frame which aids in improved handling and high-speed stability. The suspension duties are handled by 41mm upside down forks at the front and monoshock suspension with 51mm travel at the rear.
Bringing the Benelli TRK 251 to a halt are the 280mm single floating disc with a four-piston caliper at the front and 240mm single piston caliper at the rear. The motorcycle is equipped with 17-inch aluminium alloy wheels at both the ends.
The TRK 251 is an entry-level adventure motorcycle from Benelli. The motorcycle is light and agile and will be a suitable choice for beginners riders who are willing to do long-distance touring.The TRK 251 will hit the road in the second half of 2018.
Trending On DriveSpark: