- 17 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: 2020 Maruti Dzire, BS6 Mahindra Bolero, BS4 Deadline, & More
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Apache RTR 180 BS6, Royal Enfield Bullet Trails, Rajiv Bajaj
- 1 day ago Coronavirus Outbreak: Maruti Suzuki Partner With AgVa Healthcare To Produce Ventilators
- 1 day ago Three Months Relief From Vehicle Loan EMIs Announced By RBI
- Sports Rennes star has time on his side – could Camavinga be Casemiro's deputy at Real Madrid?
- News Udupi man who committed suicide fearing having contracted coronavirus tested negative
- Movies Kanika Kapoor Tests Coronavirus Positive For The Fourth Time, Family Members Concerned!
- Technology How to Pin a Website to Windows 10 Taskbar
- Lifestyle Ratan Tata, Anand Mahindra And Other Business Tycoons Who Came Foward To Fight Against Coronavirus
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has revealed its new entry-level naked motorcycle, the BN 125 at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The Benelli BN 125 is targeted towards the young beginner riders. The overall design of the motorcycle is similar to its elder sibling, the BN 251.
The Benelli BN 125 draws power from a 125cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 11bhp and 10Nm of peak torque. The engine also features four-valves and electronic fuel injection and it is coupled to a 5-speed gearbox.
The BN 125 is based on the steel trellis frame, identical to the BN 251. The front profile of the motorcycle is aggressive with the sharp headlamp and fender. The muscular fuel tank with shrouds and the body panels gives the motorcycle a sporty look.
The Benelli BN 125 features 35mm upside down front forks and adjustable monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 260mm disc with three-piston calipers at the front and 240mm disc at the rear.
The BN 125 misses out on ABS. Instead, Benelli has equipped the motorcycle with the CBS combi-braking technology. On the design front, the BN 125 does not get the engine cowl as compared to the BN 251. Apart from that, all the design elements remain the same.
The Benelli BN 125 is an entry-level performance motorcycle aimed at young beginner riders. The overall design of the motorcycle is appealing and sporty which will attract young buyers. The BN 125 will hit the roads by early 2018.
Trending On DriveSpark: