- 6 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- 8 hrs ago Harley-Davidson LiveWire Electric Motorcycle Teased Ahead Of Its Launch On The 27th Of August
- 13 hrs ago BMW 3 Series Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 41.40 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago New BMW 3 Series Launch Highlights: Prices Start From 41.04 Lakh
- Movies Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli Soak Up The Sun On A Gorgeous Beach; SEE PIC!
- News Karti says his father arrested to "satisfy the voyeuristic pleasure of some"
- Technology BSNL Launches Rs. 49 Plan With 180 Days Validity: Reports
- Sports PKL 2019: Table toppers Jaipur Pink Panthers open up 7-point lead after defeating Tamil Thalaivas
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has revealed its new entry-level naked motorcycle, the BN 125 at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The Benelli BN 125 is targeted towards the young beginner riders. The overall design of the motorcycle is similar to its elder sibling, the BN 251.
The Benelli BN 125 draws power from a 125cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 11bhp and 10Nm of peak torque. The engine also features four-valves and electronic fuel injection and it is coupled to a 5-speed gearbox.
The BN 125 is based on the steel trellis frame, identical to the BN 251. The front profile of the motorcycle is aggressive with the sharp headlamp and fender. The muscular fuel tank with shrouds and the body panels gives the motorcycle a sporty look.
The Benelli BN 125 features 35mm upside down front forks and adjustable monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 260mm disc with three-piston calipers at the front and 240mm disc at the rear.
The BN 125 misses out on ABS. Instead, Benelli has equipped the motorcycle with the CBS combi-braking technology. On the design front, the BN 125 does not get the engine cowl as compared to the BN 251. Apart from that, all the design elements remain the same.
The Benelli BN 125 is an entry-level performance motorcycle aimed at young beginner riders. The overall design of the motorcycle is appealing and sporty which will attract young buyers. The BN 125 will hit the roads by early 2018.
Trending On DriveSpark: