- 14 hrs ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 2 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 2 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News TNPSC Group I Mains result 2019: Check oral test date
- Technology Clash Of Clans Version 13 Update With Town Hall 13 Released For Android And iOS
- Sports West Ham 1 Arsenal 3: Ljungberg off the mark as Pepe inspires Gunners comeback
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 57 Written Update – Chandana Is The New Caption Of The House
- Lifestyle Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has revealed its new entry-level naked motorcycle, the BN 125 at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The Benelli BN 125 is targeted towards the young beginner riders. The overall design of the motorcycle is similar to its elder sibling, the BN 251.
The Benelli BN 125 draws power from a 125cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 11bhp and 10Nm of peak torque. The engine also features four-valves and electronic fuel injection and it is coupled to a 5-speed gearbox.
The BN 125 is based on the steel trellis frame, identical to the BN 251. The front profile of the motorcycle is aggressive with the sharp headlamp and fender. The muscular fuel tank with shrouds and the body panels gives the motorcycle a sporty look.
The Benelli BN 125 features 35mm upside down front forks and adjustable monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 260mm disc with three-piston calipers at the front and 240mm disc at the rear.
The BN 125 misses out on ABS. Instead, Benelli has equipped the motorcycle with the CBS combi-braking technology. On the design front, the BN 125 does not get the engine cowl as compared to the BN 251. Apart from that, all the design elements remain the same.
The Benelli BN 125 is an entry-level performance motorcycle aimed at young beginner riders. The overall design of the motorcycle is appealing and sporty which will attract young buyers. The BN 125 will hit the roads by early 2018.
Trending On DriveSpark: