- 1 hr ago Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- 3 hrs ago Pierre Cherpin Has Passed Away After Crashing On Stage 7 Of The 2021 Dakar Rally
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Superb Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 31.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Audi A4 Review (First Drive): Better Than The Others In The Segment?
- Sports ISl 2020-21: Neville saves the blushes for East Bengal with late equaliser against Kerala Blasters
- News COVID-19 vaccine, border issue discussed during India, Nepal talks
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Education SSC CHSL Result 2021 Released, Download SSC CHSL Tier-1 Result PDF At ssc.nic.in
- Technology Moto G 5G Available With Rs. 2,000 Discount At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Movies Vh1 Celebrates Its ‘Sweet Sixteen’ In Style With Their First-Ever Digital Award Party!
- Lifestyle Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has revealed its new entry-level naked motorcycle, the BN 125 at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The Benelli BN 125 is targeted towards the young beginner riders. The overall design of the motorcycle is similar to its elder sibling, the BN 251.
The Benelli BN 125 draws power from a 125cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 11bhp and 10Nm of peak torque. The engine also features four-valves and electronic fuel injection and it is coupled to a 5-speed gearbox.
The BN 125 is based on the steel trellis frame, identical to the BN 251. The front profile of the motorcycle is aggressive with the sharp headlamp and fender. The muscular fuel tank with shrouds and the body panels gives the motorcycle a sporty look.
The Benelli BN 125 features 35mm upside down front forks and adjustable monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 260mm disc with three-piston calipers at the front and 240mm disc at the rear.
The BN 125 misses out on ABS. Instead, Benelli has equipped the motorcycle with the CBS combi-braking technology. On the design front, the BN 125 does not get the engine cowl as compared to the BN 251. Apart from that, all the design elements remain the same.
The Benelli BN 125 is an entry-level performance motorcycle aimed at young beginner riders. The overall design of the motorcycle is appealing and sporty which will attract young buyers. The BN 125 will hit the roads by early 2018.
Trending On DriveSpark: