- 1 hr ago Next-Gen Royal Enfield Classic 350 Digital Instrument Cluster & Tripper Navigation Revealed In Spy Video
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Announces Additional Investment Of Rs 3,000 Crore In Its EV Business
- 5 hrs ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- News Gudi Padwa 2021: Best wishes, quotes, SMS, messages for Friends, Family, Whatsapp, status
- Sports IPL 2021: Match 5: KKR vs MI: Preview, TV time, live telecast, live streaming, pitch report
- Finance RTGS Funds Transfer Will Not Be Available On This Sunday: RBI
- Movies Paras Chhabra And Mahira Sharma To Feature In Amaal Mallik’s Romantic Music Video: Report
- Lifestyle Ugadi 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- Education IIT Hyderabad Announces Interdisciplinary PhD Program In AI, Machine Learning, And Information Theory
- Technology iPhone 12 Series Drives Apple’s Smartphone Domination In 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has revealed its new entry-level naked motorcycle, the BN 125 at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The Benelli BN 125 is targeted towards the young beginner riders. The overall design of the motorcycle is similar to its elder sibling, the BN 251.
The Benelli BN 125 draws power from a 125cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 11bhp and 10Nm of peak torque. The engine also features four-valves and electronic fuel injection and it is coupled to a 5-speed gearbox.
The BN 125 is based on the steel trellis frame, identical to the BN 251. The front profile of the motorcycle is aggressive with the sharp headlamp and fender. The muscular fuel tank with shrouds and the body panels gives the motorcycle a sporty look.
The Benelli BN 125 features 35mm upside down front forks and adjustable monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 260mm disc with three-piston calipers at the front and 240mm disc at the rear.
The BN 125 misses out on ABS. Instead, Benelli has equipped the motorcycle with the CBS combi-braking technology. On the design front, the BN 125 does not get the engine cowl as compared to the BN 251. Apart from that, all the design elements remain the same.
The Benelli BN 125 is an entry-level performance motorcycle aimed at young beginner riders. The overall design of the motorcycle is appealing and sporty which will attract young buyers. The BN 125 will hit the roads by early 2018.
Trending On DriveSpark: