- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Sports Afghanistan Cricket Board reappoints Asghar Afghan as captain across all formats
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- News Ayodhya verdict: Supreme Court to hear review petitions tomorrow
- Lifestyle Shocking Video Of Some Men Distributing Alcohol To Children Would Defintely Worry You
- Finance Bharti Airtel 3rd Top Performing Telecom Share In 2019 Globally
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan And Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Have Their Eyes On The Cake In This Fam-Jam Picture!
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The Ducati Multistrada has been motorcycle maker's flagship dual purpose model. The Multistrada however, always lacked one important aspect, being able to be taken off-road, over rocks and explore the unexplored terrain.
Now, Ducati has solved that issue by launching the 2016 Ducati Multistrada Enduro. One major difference is that the Multistrada Enduro now comes with spoke wheels, which gives the rider to push the motorcycle beyond smooth tarmac.
Based on the 2015 Multistrada 1200, the motorcycle is powered by the same twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine that produces 160bhp and 136Nm of torque. The motorcycle also features Ducati's Desmodromic Variable Timing system (DVT).
Other changes on the 2016 Ducati Multistrada Enduro include 19-inch front and 17-inch rear wheels, bigger fuel tank, 7.9-inch of suspension travel, cornering lights, cruise control, and a higher mounted, redesigned exhaust system to tackle off-road conditions.
Another major inclusion to the 2016 Multistrada Enduro is the Vehicle Hold Control (VHC), which is a hill-hold function that hold the vehicle without making it roll backwards when the motorcycle is parked on a steep incline.
The 2016 Ducati Multistrada Enduro also sports a slightly smaller windshield and a new seat that differentiates the motorcycle from the regular models.
2016 Ducati Multistrada Enduro — Images
2016 Ducati Multistrada Enduro YouTube Video