- 2 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Citizenship Bill protest: Centre sends 5000 paramilitary forces in Northeast states
- Sports Afghanistan Cricket Board reappoints Asghar Afghan as captain across all formats
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Lifestyle Shocking Video Of Some Men Distributing Alcohol To Children Would Defintely Worry You
- Finance Bharti Airtel 3rd Top Performing Telecom Share In 2019 Globally
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan And Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Have Their Eyes On The Cake In This Fam-Jam Picture!
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Ducati has waded into the cruiser segment with the launch of its new XDiavel at EICMA* 2015.
Design wise, Ducati eliminated the headlight shroud, side intakes, rerouted the exhaust pipes, and trimmed down both the tail section and rear fender compared to the Diavel. It also adopted a longer wheelbase at 1615mm to enhance the cruiser image of the bike. The rerouted twin exhaust pipes come out on the right side just before rear tyre ensuring that massive 240/70 17 inch Pirelli Diablo Rosso II is on full display.
The XDiavel features a 1262cc L-twin Testastretta engine which has variable valve timing and a compression ratio of 13:1. The unit pushes out 154bhp at 9500rpm, but it is its torque delivery that really sets it apart from the rest of the Ducati line, pushing out 128.9Nm of torque at just 5000rpm. All this is sent to the rear wheel via a belt drive hooked up to a 6-speed gearbox.
To stop the 247kg bike from straying off the road, Ducati has fitted the bike with two 320mm semi-floating Brembo discs with monobloc 4-piston M50 calipers. The rear brake is a 265 mm with a 2-piston floating caliper Brembo unit
The cruiser is loaded with electronic aids thanks to the use of Bosh's IMU(Inertial Measurement Unit) technology. Ducati has included a new eight-level Traction Control system, three Riding Modes, Bosch Cornering ABS, Cruise Control, and the new Ducati Power Launch (DPL) for those of you who want to embarrass other riders in a race between the lights.For comfort the
XDiavel offers 60 different riding positions. This is accomplished via four different footpeg positions, five seat options, and three handlebar options. The passenger seat now comes with a rear backrest as well.
The company has also teamed up with customizer Roland Sands to make custom seats as well as a titanium exhaust system.
*EICMA, or the Milan Motorcycle Show is an annual show in Milan, Italy featuring motorcycles.
2016 Ducati Xdiavel — Images
2016 Ducati Xdiavel YouTube Video