- 6 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- 13 hrs ago Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- 14 hrs ago Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule India Launch To Happen Soon
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Poco F3 GT, Redmi Note 10 And More
- Movies Former Roadies Winner Shweta Mehta Opens Up About Her Near-Fatal Accident, Says She Took Two Years To Recover
- News More than 44.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses given so far: Health ministry
- Sports Teary homecoming: Olympic silver-medallist Mirabai Chanu breaks down on meeting mother
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Yamaha increases the prices of the YZF R15 V3.0 and the MT 15 motorcycle for the third time this year. The price hike range between Rs 2,500 and Rs 5,000, depending on the model and the colour.
YZF R15 V3.0 New Vs Old Prices
|YZF-R15 V3||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
MT 15 New Vs Old Prices
|MT-15||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
|Dark Matte Blue||₹1,45,900||₹1,40,900|
|Ice Fluo Vermillion||₹1,45,900||₹1,41,900||₹4,000|
All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
Yamaha is yet to comment on the price increase of both motorcycles. However, we reckon it could be the rising input costs of raw materials such as steel and plastic which is needed for manufacturing.
There are no changes made to either of the motorcycles and remains the same. Apart from the YZF R15 V3.0 and the MT 15 no other motorcycles have been affected by the latest price hike issued by the company.
Both motorcycles are powered by the same engine. The liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 155cc unit produces a maximum of 18.3bhp and 14.1Nm of torque; paired to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch.
The R15 and the MT 15 are among the premium offerings from the brand in India. As a result, Yamaha's latest Bluetooth technology is expected to be offered on these motorcycles at a later date. It is currently being offered on the brand's latest offering, the FZ-X.
Owners can use Yamaha's Y-Connect mobile application to pair their motorcycle enabling a host of smart features. This includes:
- Monitoring bike's health
- Service reminder
- Trip statistics
- SMS and call alerts on console
- Locating the motorcycle
Thoughts About The Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 & MT 15 Prices Increased Again
The rising input costs especially steel have forced manufacturers to increase the prices of their products in India. However, the price increase is nominal and is not expected to affect sales of either motorcycle. Once launched with Bluetooth, the YZF R15 V3.0 and the MT-15 are expected to get even more.