- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Yamaha increases the prices of the YZF R15 V3.0 and the MT 15 motorcycle for the third time this year. The price hike range between Rs 2,500 and Rs 5,000, depending on the model and the colour.
YZF R15 V3.0 New Vs Old Prices
|YZF-R15 V3||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
MT 15 New Vs Old Prices
|MT-15||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
|Dark Matte Blue||₹1,45,900||₹1,40,900|
|Ice Fluo Vermillion||₹1,45,900||₹1,41,900||₹4,000|
All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
Yamaha is yet to comment on the price increase of both motorcycles. However, we reckon it could be the rising input costs of raw materials such as steel and plastic which is needed for manufacturing.
There are no changes made to either of the motorcycles and remains the same. Apart from the YZF R15 V3.0 and the MT 15 no other motorcycles have been affected by the latest price hike issued by the company.
Both motorcycles are powered by the same engine. The liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 155cc unit produces a maximum of 18.3bhp and 14.1Nm of torque; paired to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch.
The R15 and the MT 15 are among the premium offerings from the brand in India. As a result, Yamaha's latest Bluetooth technology is expected to be offered on these motorcycles at a later date. It is currently being offered on the brand's latest offering, the FZ-X.
Owners can use Yamaha's Y-Connect mobile application to pair their motorcycle enabling a host of smart features. This includes:
- Monitoring bike's health
- Service reminder
- Trip statistics
- SMS and call alerts on console
- Locating the motorcycle
Thoughts About The Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 & MT 15 Prices Increased Again
The rising input costs especially steel have forced manufacturers to increase the prices of their products in India. However, the price increase is nominal and is not expected to affect sales of either motorcycle. Once launched with Bluetooth, the YZF R15 V3.0 and the MT-15 are expected to get even more.