- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Yamaha launches the FZ-X in India at Rs 1.16 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). The motorcycle features a host of new technologies and a retro-roadster design.
Bookings are open for the motorcycle. The company is also offering the first 200 customers a Yamaha G-Shock watch.
Varaints & Pricing
- FZ-X Standard: 1.16 lakh
- FZ-X Bluetooth: 1.19 lakh
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi). Deliveries is said to begin from this month.
- Matt Copper
- Matt Black
- Metallic Blue
The FZ-X features a retro-roadster look with round-shaped headlamps and a tear-drop fuel tank. The fuel tank has a black metal strip in the middle with no fairing because of its roadster design.
The FZ-X features an up-right riding geometry with a single-piece raised handlebar. The relaxed riding position is further complemented by a well-cushioned seat and normally-positioned footpegs, and good recess on the fuel tank to hold the rider's knee.
- Other design features:
- Blacked-out exhaust
- Ribbed single-piece seat
- Rear grab rails
- Blacked-out fenders
- Boomerang-shaped side-fairing
- Engine cowl
Features & Technology
The FZ-X comes with a host of new features including 'Yamaha Connect X' Bluetooth connectivity via the smartphone application. This provides SMS & incoming call alerts along with battery status, and much more. The application also provides Ranking against global Yamaha owners for riding.
- Other features:
- LED headlamps with integrated DRLs
- LED taillamp
- Full-digital instrument cluster
- Fuel-Consumption check via app
- Locate your bike via app
- Riding history via app
- Side-stand engine cut-off
- Single-channel ABS
- Block-pattern tyres
The FZ-X comes with the 149cc single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine paired to a five-speed gearbox as standard.
- Max power: 12bhp @ 7,250rpm
- Peak torque: 13.6Nm @ 5,500rpm
Frame, Suspension & Brakes
The FZ-X borrows all its mechanicals from the standard FZ model.
- Front: Telescopic fork
- Rear: Mono-shock adjustable for pre-load
- Front: 282mm disc brake
- Rear: 220mm disc brake
Wheels & Tyres
- Front: 17-inch alloy wheel with 100/80 section tyre
- Rear: 17-inch wheel with 140/60 section tyre
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India
Yamaha has announced a couple of new exciting products. This includes the newly launched Yamaha FZ-X. The new motorcycle features a retro-roaster look and comes loaded with the latest technology that appeals to segment buyers.