- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 10 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
TVS Motor Company has announced that its TVS Ntorq 125 international sales have crossed the 1 lakh units mark. The popular 125cc scooter has achieved a new milestone for the brand in the global market.
The company first launched the Ntorq 125 scooter back in the year 2018. The scooter well-received in the market due to the design, connected features and a throaty exhaust note. Over the years, the TVS Ntorq 125 sales have been expanded to 19 countries including South Asia, Latin America, Middle East, and ASEAN markets.
The TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 scooter is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, Race-Tuned Fuel Injection (RT-Fi) 124cc engine. It produces a maximum of 9.1bhp at 7000rpm and 10.5Nm of torque at 5500rpm.
The TVS Ntorq 125 feature a fully digital instrument console that supports the brand's SmartXonnect connected technology. The SmartXonnect allows the user to pair their smartphone to the scooter via Bluetooth to enable a host of features.
This includes navigation assist, top speed recorder, in-built lap-timer, phone-battery strength display, last parked location assist, service reminder, trip meter and multi-ride statistic modes such as Street and Sport.
Other features on the Ntorq125 include an external fuel filler cap, an engine kill switch, LED lighting, and a 5.8-litre fuel tank. The scooter continues to feature a throaty exhaust note, which is an appealing factor.
The scooter is offered in a host of colour schemes depending on the variant. This includes Matte Red, Metallic Grey, Metallic Red, Metallic Blue. The Race Edition is available in Red-Black and Yellow-Black.
TVS Ntorq 125 is available in three variants, Disc, Drum and Race Edition. It is also offered in a limited Avenger themed SuperSquad edition as well. The scooter now retails between Rs 71,095 and Rs 81,075 for the SuperSquad edition. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Speaking on the occasion, Mr KN Radhakrishnan, Director & CEO, TVS Motor Company, said, "We are delighted that our smart scooter, TVS NTORQ 125, has achieved the 1 lakh sales milestone in international markets. Since its launch, the scooter has become a favourite among Gen Z customers globally."
He further added, "The scooter's striking appearance, connected technology and superior performance have been a hallmark of the TVS Ntorq 125 brand experience. This achievement is a reinforcement of our commitment to grow the TVS Ntorq brand by setting benchmarks in innovation and creating aspiration for customers."
Thoughts About The TVS Ntorq 125 Sales Crossing 1 Lakh Units Mark In International Markets
The TVS Ntorq 125 is among the popular 125 scooters sold in the country. The design, features and throaty exhaust note has captured the attention of younger buyers in the home and international markets.
The TVS Ntorq 125 rivals the Honda Activa 125, Yamaha Ray-ZR 125 and the Aprilia 125; among other 125cc scooter sold in the country.