- 18 min ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- 3 hrs ago Renault Kiger Deliveries To Begin From 3 March 2021: Read More To Know About The Compact SUV!
- 5 hrs ago All-New Bajaj Pulsar 250 Spied Testing For The First Time: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Shyam Metalics Files For Rs 1,107 Crore IPO
- Movies Radhe: Sajid Khan Reveals How Salman Khan Supported Him Post Wajid's Demise; Calls Him 'Pillar Of Strength'
- Lifestyle Are Pistachios Good For People With Diabetes?
- Technology How To Use WhatsApp Change Number Feature On Android, IOS Devices?
- News Tamil Nadu elections 2021: AIADMK-BJP begin seat sharing talks
- Sports India vs South Africa: BCCI announces women's team for ODIs, T20Is
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
TVS Motor Company has introduced a new special 'SuperSquad Edition' version of its popular Ntorq 125 scooter in the Indian market. The new TVS Ntorq 125 SuperSquad Edition is priced at Rs 85,992, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 'Supersquad' edition of the Ntorq 125 scooter comes as a result of TVS Motor Company's recent association with Disney India's consumer products business. As a result of this collaboration, TVS has introduced the supersquad edition inspired by superheroes from Marvel's Avengers.
The new special edition scooter will be available in three special offerings, each inspired from a different Marvel's Avengers character. These include ‘Invincible Red' for Iron Man, ‘Stealth Black' for Black Panther and ‘Combat Blue' inspired by Captain America.
Aniruddha Haldar, V.P. (Marketing) - Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company, said,
"We are excited to launch the TVS Ntorq 125 SuperSquad Edition inspired by Marvel's Avengers. With this association, our common Gen Z consumers can ‘Play Smart. Play Epic'. We have all had our favourite Superhero, with whom we relate. We find ways to celebrate this relationship."
"The TVS Ntorq 125 SuperSquad Edition, gives a new expression to this ageless fascination. The initial feedback has been nothing short of Epic. We are sure that this too will be a blockbuster!"
Each of the new special edition offerings also features plenty of details, relating to the specific characters it is based on. The Invincible Red based on the Iron Man character features the red and gold decals, similar to the character's suit. The Iron Man helmet is embossed on the leg shield, while the arc reactor can be seen on the side panels.
Apart from this, there are also minor details such as ‘Mark XXIX' and the number ‘63'. While the 'Mark XXIX' refers to the character's 29th suit (Fiddler), the number 63 signifies the year 1963, when the character was first introduced.
Similarly, the ‘Stealth Black' inspired from Black Panther comes in a jet-black paint scheme with hues of purple. There is also the character's signature salute ‘Wakanda Forever' and the number ‘66' (denoting the year 1966) present on the scooter as well.
The ‘Combat Blue' inspired by Captain America, comes with the Red, White and Blue tone. It also features ‘41' representing the year 1941 when the character was first introduced. The Ntorq 125 also incorporates Captain America's shield at the front with the ‘Super Soldier' tag on the side panels.
All three TVS Ntorq 125 supersquad edition scooters will come with a connected app, powered by the brand's ‘SmartXonnect' technology. These will feature custom UI, inspired by the characters.
Mechanically, the TVS Ntorq 125 special edition model will remain identical to the standard version. It will continue to be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 9.25bhp and 10.5Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts On The New TVS Ntorq 125 Supersquad Edition Launched In India
The new TVS Ntorq 125 supersquad edition has been introduced in association with Disney India. The company hopes that the popularity of both the scooter and the Marvel's Avengers character will help attract a lot of young customers towards the special edition models.