- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- 10 hrs ago Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- 11 hrs ago Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule India Launch To Happen Soon
- News Ashoka, Karjol, Sriramalu: Karnataka likely to have 3 deputy chief ministers
- Sports England tour: Virat Kohli-led Indian side has centre wicket training in Durham; Rishabh Pant bats in the nets
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Chakravarthy Chandrachud Gets Eliminated In The Mid-Week Eviction
- Technology Motorola Edge 20 Lite Key Features, Design Tipped; Here's How Much It Will Cost
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
TVS Motor Company announces new prices for the iQube electric scooter after FAME II Incentive revision. The scooter gets cheaper by Rs 11,250 and currently retails at Rs 1.01 lakh on-road Delhi.
Currently, the TVS iQube is only sold in two cities in India: Bangalore & Delhi. The scooter after the FAME II subsidy revision costs Rs 1.10 lakh on-road Bangalore.
The price also includes a 3-year/50,000km warranty, lifetime SmartXonnect basic features, 1-year RSA (Road-Side Assistance), standard accessories, on-board charger, and 1-year SmartXonnect advance subscription. The company is also offering attractive finance schemes with easy repayment options.
Electric Powertrain, Range & Performance
The iQube is powered by a 4.4kW hub-mounted electric motor, paired with 3 lithium-ion battery packs. This returns maximum riding range of 75km on a single charge (Eco mode) and a top speed of 80km/h.
The iQube can accelerate from a standstill to 40km/h in 4.2 seconds. TVS claims that the electric scooter can charge from 0 to 75 per cent in around four hours. A 0 to 100 per cent charge will take over five hours.
Features & Technology
The iQube electric scooter features LED headlamps, LED taillights, a large TFT instrument console, Q-park assist, regenerative braking and more. It also features the brand's SmartXonnect connected technology for smartphone pairing via Bluetooth.
The mobile application provides a host of data to the user including the driving statistics to analyze and improve to get maximum range.
TVS is gearing up to expand sales of the iQube to 20 cities across the country. This includes Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata; among others.
FAME II Subsidy Revision
Recently, the Indian Government revised the FAME II incentive from Rs 10,000 per kWh to Rs 15,000 per kWh of the battery pack used in the electric scooter. The incentives increased by 50 per cent, which helped the automakers to reduce the prices of their existing products.
The TVS iQube's rival, Ather 450X price has been reduced by Rs 14,500 after the incentive revision — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The TVS iQube Prices Reduced
The Indian Government is introducing various schemes for the faster adoption of EVs in the country. The latest FAME II subsidy revision has made electric scooters more accessible to EV buyers in the country. During rising costs, the iQube electric scooter prices have reduced by a substantial margin.