- News CWC: Elections for full time Congress president likely in September
- Finance This IPO Stock Has Risen 1600% Since Its Listing In Just 2 Years
- Movies Sherlyn Chopra Files Complaint Against Raj Kundra, Shilpa Shetty For Fraud & Harassment
- Technology AMX XP60 PD Charger Hands-On Review: One-Stop Solution For All Your Charging Needs
- Sports Rumour Has It: Madrid eye Lewandowski and Pogba as Barca chase Man City's Sterling
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Rituals, Vrat Vidhi And Significance
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
- Travel Navratri Weekend Getaways In And Around Bangalore
TVS Motor Company launches the iQube electric scooter in Pune at Rs 1.10 lakh (on-road). Bookings for the scooter can be made online at the brand's website for a token amount of Rs 5,000 with deliveries said to start in the coming days.
Finance Offers, Warranty & SmartXonnect
The company is also offering attractive finance schemes with a downpayment of up to Rs 25,000 and EMI's starting at Rs 2,468 with a loan tenure of 48 months.
The price also includes a 3-year/50,000km warranty, lifetime SmartXonnect basic features, 1-year RSA (Road-Side Assistance), standard accessories, on-board charger, and a 1-year SmartXonnect advance subscription.
Electric Powertrain, Range & Performance
The iQube is powered by a 4.4kW hub-mounted electric motor, paired with 3 lithium-ion battery packs. The electric powertrain offers a maximum range of 75km on a single charge (Eco mode) while having a top speed of 80km/h.
The iQube can accelerate from a standstill to 40km/h in 4.2 seconds (claimed). TVS also claims that the electric scooter can charge from 0 to 75 per cent in around four hours. A 0 to 100 per cent charge will take over five hours.
The company is also providing an AC fast charging solution called the SmartXHome for an additional Rs 10,000. The charger will be installed by the company free of cost.
Features & Technology
The iQube electric scooter features LED headlamps, LED taillights, a large TFT instrument console, Q-park assist, regenerative braking and more. It also features the brand's SmartXonnect connected technology for smartphone pairing via Bluetooth.
The mobile application provides a host of data to the user including the driving statics to analyze and improve to get maximum range.
The iQube electric scooter is currently available in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, & Delhi. However, the company is gearing up to expand the electric scooter sales to 20 cities across the country. This includes Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata; among others.
Thoughts About The TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In Pune
The iQube electric scooter is now available in five cities including Pune. The price of the scooter was reduced recently due to the increase in incentives from the FAME 2 subsidy. The TVS iQube rivals the Ather 450X and the Bajaj Chetak; among other electric scooters in India.