- 38 min ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Bajaj-Triumph Motorcycle Prototype Ready; Launch Delayed Due To COVID-19
- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Prices Hiked — Increase Of Up To Rs 15,000 Across Variants
- News The Political Game Of Thrones
- Finance SBI Shared Key To Secure Account From Unknown Messages For Account Holders: Details Inside
- Movies Mimi Director Laxman Utekar On Film Getting Leaked Before Scheduled Release: Feel Hurt Because We Worked Hard
- Technology Apple iPad Mini 6, iPad Air 9th Gen Features Leaked; Expected Specs, Launch Details
- Education Kerala Plus Two Result 2021: Check VHSE And DHSE Plus Two Result 2021 Links
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Badminton; Sai Praneeth's campaign ends
- Lifestyle Brown Jacket Dress Or Lime Green Bodycon Dress, Which Dress Of Kriti Sanon Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
TVS Motor Company launches the iQube electric scooter in Pune at Rs 1.10 lakh (on-road). Bookings for the scooter can be made online at the brand's website for a token amount of Rs 5,000 with deliveries said to start in the coming days.
Finance Offers, Warranty & SmartXonnect
The company is also offering attractive finance schemes with a downpayment of up to Rs 25,000 and EMI's starting at Rs 2,468 with a loan tenure of 48 months.
The price also includes a 3-year/50,000km warranty, lifetime SmartXonnect basic features, 1-year RSA (Road-Side Assistance), standard accessories, on-board charger, and a 1-year SmartXonnect advance subscription.
Electric Powertrain, Range & Performance
The iQube is powered by a 4.4kW hub-mounted electric motor, paired with 3 lithium-ion battery packs. The electric powertrain offers a maximum range of 75km on a single charge (Eco mode) while having a top speed of 80km/h.
The iQube can accelerate from a standstill to 40km/h in 4.2 seconds (claimed). TVS also claims that the electric scooter can charge from 0 to 75 per cent in around four hours. A 0 to 100 per cent charge will take over five hours.
The company is also providing an AC fast charging solution called the SmartXHome for an additional Rs 10,000. The charger will be installed by the company free of cost.
Features & Technology
The iQube electric scooter features LED headlamps, LED taillights, a large TFT instrument console, Q-park assist, regenerative braking and more. It also features the brand's SmartXonnect connected technology for smartphone pairing via Bluetooth.
The mobile application provides a host of data to the user including the driving statics to analyze and improve to get maximum range.
The iQube electric scooter is currently available in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, & Delhi. However, the company is gearing up to expand the electric scooter sales to 20 cities across the country. This includes Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata; among others.
Thoughts About The TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In Pune
The iQube electric scooter is now available in five cities including Pune. The price of the scooter was reduced recently due to the increase in incentives from the FAME 2 subsidy. The TVS iQube rivals the Ather 450X and the Bajaj Chetak; among other electric scooters in India.