- 15 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 21 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- News Oxygen concentrator hoarding: Absconding Businessman Navneet Kalra arrested
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Gets The Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine; Shares The News On Social Media
- Sports West Brom 1-2 Liverpool: Alisson keeps Reds' Champions League hopes alive
- Finance 10 Top Gainers And Losers In Last 7 Trading Sessions Of Nifty
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
TVS Motor Company has announced a price hike on its flagship motorcycle, the Apache RR310 in the Indian market again in market. The motorcycle receives its second price increase after its BS6 update.
The Apache RR310 now costs Rs 1,990 more and retails At Rs 2.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company has announced a price hike for the RR310 motorcycle for the second consecutive month. However, the supersport bike remains unchanged from the BS6 model.
The Apache RR310 is powered by a 312cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 33.5bhp at 9700rpm and a peak torque of 27.3Nm at 7700rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip assist clutch.
The BS6 motorcycle features four riding modes: Rain, Urban, Sport and Track. TVS claims that the bike can accelerate from standstill to 60km/h in just 2.93 seconds, while the 0 to 100km/h takes 7.17 seconds. The sports bike can achieve a top speed of 160km/h.
The rider can toggle between various riding modes with the help of a switch cube and the new 5-inch TFT colour instrument console. The graphics on the console changes according to the ride mode chosen by the user.
Some of the other features include the brand's Smart XConnect technology for smartphone pairing via Bluetooth, throttle-by-wire, the brand's anti-stall feature called the Glide Through Technology Plus (GTT) and new Michelin ROAD5 tyres. The Apache RR310 also features Bi-LED Twin projector headlamps.
The motorcycle uses a trellis frame. Suspension on the motorcycle is handled via USD forks at the front and mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is done via disc brake at either end supported by a dual-channel ABS as standard.
The TVS Apache RR 310 rivals the KTM RC 390, the Yamaha R3 and the Kawasaki Ninja 400 in the Indian market. However, the Japanese motorcycles are yet to receive the BS6 update in the country.
Thoughts About The TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Price Hiked Again In India
The Apache RR310 sportbike becomes costlier again for the second consecutive month. However, the latest price hike issued is only marginal and sales are expected to remain unaffected. However, with the new price, the RR310 retails closer to its primary rival the KTM RC390.