- 13 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- 15 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- Sports TNPL 2021: Trichy Warriors vs Tiruppur Tamizhans: All-round Trichy win; All match awards
- News CBSE Class 12 results to be announced at 2 pm
- Finance New IT Portal Received Over 25 Lakh ITRs, Allocated Over 7.90 Lakh e-PANs & More: Check Report
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For Today Brings Underground Howl Loot Crate, Weapons, More
- Education MBOSE HSSLC Result 2021: Meghalaya Board 12th Result Link And Download Marksheet
- Movies Sonam Kapoor Pens A Sweet Birthday Wish For Husband Anand Ahuja; Calls Him 'Light Of My Life'
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Two Stunning Outfits: Which Look Do You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The results for one of the most prestigious motorcycle awards are out - the 2021 Indian Motorcycle Of The Year. The all-new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 claims the award registering the highest points from the jury members across various categories.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 registered the win, after facing stiff competition from a range of 10 shortlisted motorcycles across various segments. The motorcycle is one of the newest offerings from the Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer.
The Meteor 350 replaced the brand's Thunderbird 350 offering in the lineup. While the Meteor 350 carries forward a similar design as its predecessor, underneath it features a complete change. This includes the introduction of an all-new 350cc single-cylinder OHC engine, producing slightly better power and torque figures.
Apart from the new engine, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 also comes with a new Tripper Navigation, which offers smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth, which connects via a dedicated app. This feature is powered by Google and offers turn-by-turn navigation.
Shubhranshu Singh, Global Head - Marketing at Royal Enfield said,
"I am privileged and humbled to receive this award on behalf of the entire Royal Enfield team. This has been an exceptional year and it is testimony to the great teamwork that in extraordinary times we received this extraordinary recognition."
Aspi Bhathena, Chairman, IMOTY 2021, said,
"The year 2020 was a tough one for the Indian automotive industry. Yet, the two-wheeler segment has done well despite all the headwinds and this is reflective through the participation of 10 strong contenders in the Indian Motorcycle of the Year category."
"Like always, the jury has done a sterling job and the best performer, Royal Enfield Meteor has emerged as the most-deserving winner. All the past winners have done exceptionally well in the market, and we hope, this year too, the winner achieves roaring success in times to come."
Thoughts On The 2021 Indian Motorcycle Of The Year, The Royal Enfield Meteor 350
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 has become an instant success in the Indian market. The replacement for the Thunderbird, with the brand new engine, offers excellent levels of refinement, along with packing a host of features, making it an extremely attractive model.