- 2 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo TSI Comfortline Variants Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.41 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Upcoming Yamaha FZ-X Specs Leaked: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Motorcycle!
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Aura Updated In India: New Prices & Features
- 4 hrs ago Hero HF 100 Launched In India At Rs 49,400: The Most Affordable Bike From The Brand
- Lifestyle Jennifer Winget Raises The Oomph Factor In A Grey Dress But Her Chunky Golden Neck Piece Steals The Spotlight
- News Popular Tamil actor Vivekh hospitalised
- Finance Ashoka Buildcon Surges On Winning Gujarat Rail Infrastructure Project
- Movies Anushka Sharma Shares Some Priceless Moments From Last Year With Virat Kohli, See Video
- Sports IPL 2021: How golf swing helped Chris Morris in his big-hitting prowess
- Technology Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion To Be Flipkart-Exclusives; India Launch Officially Confirmed
- Education Bihar Police Result 2021: CSBC Releases Home Guards And Driver Constable Result
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
The results for one of the most prestigious motorcycle awards are out - the 2021 Indian Motorcycle Of The Year. The all-new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 claims the award registering the highest points from the jury members across various categories.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 registered the win, after facing stiff competition from a range of 10 shortlisted motorcycles across various segments. The motorcycle is one of the newest offerings from the Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer.
The Meteor 350 replaced the brand's Thunderbird 350 offering in the lineup. While the Meteor 350 carries forward a similar design as its predecessor, underneath it features a complete change. This includes the introduction of an all-new 350cc single-cylinder OHC engine, producing slightly better power and torque figures.
Apart from the new engine, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 also comes with a new Tripper Navigation, which offers smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth, which connects via a dedicated app. This feature is powered by Google and offers turn-by-turn navigation.
Shubhranshu Singh, Global Head - Marketing at Royal Enfield said,
"I am privileged and humbled to receive this award on behalf of the entire Royal Enfield team. This has been an exceptional year and it is testimony to the great teamwork that in extraordinary times we received this extraordinary recognition."
Aspi Bhathena, Chairman, IMOTY 2021, said,
"The year 2020 was a tough one for the Indian automotive industry. Yet, the two-wheeler segment has done well despite all the headwinds and this is reflective through the participation of 10 strong contenders in the Indian Motorcycle of the Year category."
"Like always, the jury has done a sterling job and the best performer, Royal Enfield Meteor has emerged as the most-deserving winner. All the past winners have done exceptionally well in the market, and we hope, this year too, the winner achieves roaring success in times to come."
Thoughts On The 2021 Indian Motorcycle Of The Year, The Royal Enfield Meteor 350
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 has become an instant success in the Indian market. The replacement for the Thunderbird, with the brand new engine, offers excellent levels of refinement, along with packing a host of features, making it an extremely attractive model.