- News Haven't been summoned, in Delhi for different purpose, says Sameer Wankhede
- Education AP SET Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Steps To Download AP SET Hall Ticket For State Eligibility Test Here
- Sports Elite Women's National Boxing Championships: World medallists Manju Rani and Jamuna Boro storm into semis
- Movies Salman Khan Urges Fans To Watch Sooryavanshi, Satyameva Jayate 2 And Bunty Aur Babli 2 In Theatres
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
Revolt has closed bookings for the RV300 and the RV400 electric motorcycles again in the country. The overwhelming demand for electric motorcycles has forced the automaker to close the bookings once again.
The Revolt RV300 and the RV400 are the first electric motorcycles to be launched in the country. These motorcycles are currently available only in select cities across the country. This includes Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad & Mumbai.
These motorcycles are available with a couple of ownership options. This includes my Revolt subscription plan and the one-time payment ownership option as well. Starting with the RV300, the booking amount for the entry-level variant has increased from Rs 2,199 to Rs 7,199. The electric motorcycle now comes with a price tag of Rs 94,999.
On the other hand, the top-spec RV400 booking amount has now been increased to Rs 7,999 from Rs 3,999. The electric motorcycle now retails at Rs 1.19 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company also recently announced that they have raised Rs 150 crore. According to the company, the latest funding will help in sales expansion to 35 cities across the country. The latest funding has been backed by RattanIndia Enterprises.
After the latest funding, Rattan India Enterprises will hold an equity share in the company. Also, Rajiv Rattan will join as non-executive chairman of the board of the company. Apart from sales expansion in India, the company is also looking to expand its reach to South Asian markets — here are all the details.
The Revolt RV300 is powered by a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery pack, mated to a 1.5kW electric motor. The RV300 electric bike features a top speed of 65km/h, with a maximum range of 180km on a single charge.
While the flagship Revolt RV400 features a bigger 3.24kW lithium-ion battery; mated to a 3kW electric motor. The RV400 can reach a maximum top speed of 85km/h, with a claimed range of 156km on a single charge.
Some of the highlighted features of these motorcycles include LED headlamps, LED taillights, a fully digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity and AI-enabled technology. The instrument cluster is equipped with a 4G enabled e-sim for OTA software updates, live vehicle tracking, vehicle diagnostics, GPS navigation and more.
Thoughts About The Revolt RV300 & RV400 Bookings Closed Again
The Revolt RV300 and the RV400 electric motorcycles bookings have been closed again. These motorcycles are yet to be launched in other cities across the country. With the fresh round of funding raised by the company, the booking is expected to reopen soon with new cities added to the list.