- 18 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 19 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 24 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- News No proof of fraud against Srinivas, Gambhir: They were helping, Delhi Police tells HC
- Finance Bitcoin Slumps Below $45K; Trades At $43.3K On Musk's Latest Comments: Check What He Said This Time
- Movies Happy Birthday Nushrratt Bharuccha: Only True Fans Of The Actress Know These Lesser Known Facts About Her!
- Sports Warriors star Curry pips Wizards' Beal to second NBA scoring title
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Electric motorcycle manufacturer, Revolt Intellicorp has raised Rs 150 crore. According to the company, the latest funding will help in sales expansion to 35 cities across the country. The latest funding has been backed by RattanIndia Enterprises.
After the latest funding, Rattan India Enterprises will hold an equity share in the company. Also, Rajiv Rattan will join as non-executive chairman of the board of the company. Apart from sales expansion in India, the company is also looking to expand its reach to South Asian markets.
Revolt Intellicorp electric motorcycles have covered over 18 million kilometres on-road and processed 329 million data records to date. The company will also be using AI, to upscale and provide an in-house developed contactless experience for its customers.
Commenting on the investment, Rajiv Rattan, founder and chairman, RattanIndia Group said, "We are very excited to join hands with Revolt Intellicorp and be a part of the electric mobility shift which is undoubtedly poised to be at the forefront of India's green revolution.
We are upbeat about the future of the sector as well as the product innovations that have come from Revolt Motors to date; with this endeavour, we hope to be a part of the massification of smart, clean and eco-friendly transportation for commuters across the country."
Rahul Sharma, founder, Revolt Intellicorp said, "At Revolt Intellicorp, we are determined at providing better and safer e-mobility solutions to our customers. Despite challenges brought by the pandemic, Revolt Motors has emerged as a global powerhouse expanding its footprint to 6 cities across India.
Our partnership with RattanIndia Enterprises complements our vision to offer eco-friendly transportation solutions as well as expand our reach to a larger base of customers across top 35 Indian cities."
The Revolt RV300 is powered by a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery pack, mated to a 1.5kW electric motor. The RV300 electric bike features a top speed of 65km/h, with a maximum range of 180km on a single charge.
While the flagship Revolt RV400 features a bigger 3.24kW lithium-ion battery; mated to a 3kW electric motor. The RV400 can reach a maximum top speed of 85km/h, with a claimed range of 156km on a single charge.
Some of the highlighted features of these motorcycles include LED headlamps, LED taillights, a fully digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity and AI-enabled technology. The instrument cluster is equipped with a 4G enabled e-sim for OTA software updates, live vehicle tracking, vehicle diagnostics, GPS navigation and more.
Thoughts About The Revolt Electric Motorcycles Sales Expansion To 35 Cities
The demand for electric two-wheeler has increased substantially in the Indian market. Other cities in the country have been eagerly waiting for Revolt to launch their electric motorcycles. Soon the sales numbers of the Revolt electric motorcycle will increase after launching in other cities across the country.