- 13 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 16 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 19 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 20 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News India-UK trade talks end on productive note
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Electric motorcycle manufacturer, Revolt Intellicorp has raised Rs 150 crore. According to the company, the latest funding will help in sales expansion to 35 cities across the country. The latest funding has been backed by RattanIndia Enterprises.
After the latest funding, Rattan India Enterprises will hold an equity share in the company. Also, Rajiv Rattan will join as non-executive chairman of the board of the company. Apart from sales expansion in India, the company is also looking to expand its reach to South Asian markets.
Revolt Intellicorp electric motorcycles have covered over 18 million kilometres on-road and processed 329 million data records to date. The company will also be using AI, to upscale and provide an in-house developed contactless experience for its customers.
Commenting on the investment, Rajiv Rattan, founder and chairman, RattanIndia Group said, "We are very excited to join hands with Revolt Intellicorp and be a part of the electric mobility shift which is undoubtedly poised to be at the forefront of India's green revolution.
We are upbeat about the future of the sector as well as the product innovations that have come from Revolt Motors to date; with this endeavour, we hope to be a part of the massification of smart, clean and eco-friendly transportation for commuters across the country."
Rahul Sharma, founder, Revolt Intellicorp said, "At Revolt Intellicorp, we are determined at providing better and safer e-mobility solutions to our customers. Despite challenges brought by the pandemic, Revolt Motors has emerged as a global powerhouse expanding its footprint to 6 cities across India.
Our partnership with RattanIndia Enterprises complements our vision to offer eco-friendly transportation solutions as well as expand our reach to a larger base of customers across top 35 Indian cities."
The Revolt RV300 is powered by a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery pack, mated to a 1.5kW electric motor. The RV300 electric bike features a top speed of 65km/h, with a maximum range of 180km on a single charge.
While the flagship Revolt RV400 features a bigger 3.24kW lithium-ion battery; mated to a 3kW electric motor. The RV400 can reach a maximum top speed of 85km/h, with a claimed range of 156km on a single charge.
Some of the highlighted features of these motorcycles include LED headlamps, LED taillights, a fully digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity and AI-enabled technology. The instrument cluster is equipped with a 4G enabled e-sim for OTA software updates, live vehicle tracking, vehicle diagnostics, GPS navigation and more.
Thoughts About The Revolt Electric Motorcycles Sales Expansion To 35 Cities
The demand for electric two-wheeler has increased substantially in the Indian market. Other cities in the country have been eagerly waiting for Revolt to launch their electric motorcycles. Soon the sales numbers of the Revolt electric motorcycle will increase after launching in other cities across the country.