- 9 min ago Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- 16 hrs ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- 18 hrs ago New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago MG Astor To Be Launched In Early October; Will Be Available In 7 Trim Levels
- Finance These Special Fixed Deposit Schemes Ending In September: Should You Invest?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M52 5G With SD778G Chip Launched At Introductory Price Of Rs. 26,999; Worth Buying?
- Movies Tiger Shroff Is In London For Not One But Two Projects, Deets Inside
- Sports IPL 2021: RR vs RCB: Preview, Live telecast, Live streaming, IST Time details
- News Why Petrol prices are likely to rise further
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
- Education JNVST Result 2021 Declared For Class 6 And Class 11, Check Result Link
Kawasaki is offering discount and benefits on select motorcycles for June 2021. Motorcycles are offered with maximum discounts of up to Rs 50,000 this month. The Versys 650, Vulcan S, Ninja 1000SX, W800, KLX110, KLX140 & KX100 are models eligible for offers this month.
Offers & Discounts Details
- New-Beginning Voucher for road-legal motorcycles - Versys 650, Vulcan S, Ninja 1000SX, W800
- Off-Road Voucher for non-street-legal motorcycles - KLX110, KLX140 & KX100
- Offers valid between June 1 and June 30, 2021.
Kawasaki is offering the ‘New-Beginning Voucher' discount coupons for all eligible road-legal motorcycles this month. These discount coupons can be redeemed to lower the ex-showroom price of the performance motorcycles.
The value of the discount voucher varies depending on the motorcycle. Starting with the Vulcan S, the cruiser is offered a voucher of Rs 20,000, which can be used to reduce the cost of the motorcycle.
Similarly, the Versys 650, Ninja 1000SX and the W800 motorcycles receive a discount voucher of Rs 30,000.
Kawasaki is also offering ‘Off-Road Voucher' discounts coupons on a couple of its off-road motorcycles sold in India. These are non-street-legal motorcycles available for only track use.
The KLX110 is offered with a discount coupon of Rs 30,000. The KLX 140 and the KX 100 received a discount coupon of Rs 40,000 and Rs 50,000, respectively.
The company has also introduced a new maintenance package in India called the K-Care. The package is currently offered to MY21 Ninja ZX-10R customer only. The K-Care maintenance package consists of an Extended Warranty (EW) & an Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).
With the K-Care package, the warranty of the bike will be extended to 4 years/50,000Kms. On the other hand, the AMC will ensure savings on service cost. Customers can transfer the K-Care package to the subsequent owner as well — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Offers For June 2021
Kawasaki is offering discounts on some of the popular model sold by the brand in the Indian market. After discounts, the Versys 650 will cost Rs 6.78 lakh ex-showroom making it more desirable this month. The company continue to sell the non-street-legal KLX and KX series motorcycles, which are available in limited stocks.