- 19 hrs ago Tork Kratos & Kratos R Electric Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.07 Lakh
- 23 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Kia Carens: Design, Powertrain & More
- 1 day ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 1 day ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- News PM Narendra Modi to host first India-Central Asia Summit today
- Technology Amazon Accessories Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Data Cards, Hard disk, Mouse, And More
- Movies Melody Song Of The Year From Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata Will Be Out On February 14
- Sports India ODI, T20I Squads Against WI: Rohit to lead, Kuldeep, Bishnoi in; Bumrah, Shami rested, Ashwin dropped
- Lifestyle Padma Awards 2022 Winners: Complete List Of Recipients Of The Prestigious Government Honour
- Finance Motilal Oswal Recommends To Buy This Technology Stock For 29% Return
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Kawasaki is offering discount and benefits on select motorcycles for June 2021. Motorcycles are offered with maximum discounts of up to Rs 50,000 this month. The Versys 650, Vulcan S, Ninja 1000SX, W800, KLX110, KLX140 & KX100 are models eligible for offers this month.
Offers & Discounts Details
- New-Beginning Voucher for road-legal motorcycles - Versys 650, Vulcan S, Ninja 1000SX, W800
- Off-Road Voucher for non-street-legal motorcycles - KLX110, KLX140 & KX100
- Offers valid between June 1 and June 30, 2021.
Kawasaki is offering the 'New-Beginning Voucher' discount coupons for all eligible road-legal motorcycles this month. These discount coupons can be redeemed to lower the ex-showroom price of the performance motorcycles.
The value of the discount voucher varies depending on the motorcycle. Starting with the Vulcan S, the cruiser is offered a voucher of Rs 20,000, which can be used to reduce the cost of the motorcycle.
Similarly, the Versys 650, Ninja 1000SX and the W800 motorcycles receive a discount voucher of Rs 30,000.
Kawasaki is also offering 'Off-Road Voucher' discounts coupons on a couple of its off-road motorcycles sold in India. These are non-street-legal motorcycles available for only track use.
The KLX110 is offered with a discount coupon of Rs 30,000. The KLX 140 and the KX 100 received a discount coupon of Rs 40,000 and Rs 50,000, respectively.
The company has also introduced a new maintenance package in India called the K-Care. The package is currently offered to MY21 Ninja ZX-10R customer only. The K-Care maintenance package consists of an Extended Warranty (EW) & an Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).
With the K-Care package, the warranty of the bike will be extended to 4 years/50,000Kms. On the other hand, the AMC will ensure savings on service cost. Customers can transfer the K-Care package to the subsequent owner as well — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Offers For June 2021
Kawasaki is offering discounts on some of the popular model sold by the brand in the Indian market. After discounts, the Versys 650 will cost Rs 6.78 lakh ex-showroom making it more desirable this month. The company continue to sell the non-street-legal KLX and KX series motorcycles, which are available in limited stocks.