- 6 min ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 14 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 20 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Sports There was no way we could stay in Pakistan after receiving credible threat: NZC CEO White
- News Punjab Congress crisis: CLP meeting deferred; Announcement on Amarinder Singh’s successor today
- Lifestyle Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Technology Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G Color Options, Price In India Leak
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
The Kawasaki ZX-10R is now available with an extended warranty and an AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract. Kawasaki India has announced the launch of an extended warranty and an AMC for the ZX-10R. This move is expected to give buyers of the ZX-10R more peace of mind and a better overall ownership experience.
The Kawasaki ZX-10R is one of the quickest motorcycles in the world. It is one of the most-loved superbikes out there with a large number of fans. The motorcycle comes with a standard warranty of two years / 30,000 kilometres.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Extended Warranty
Kawasaki is offering an extended warranty of two additional years and 20,000 additional kilometres. This leads to a total warranty coverage of four years / 50,000 kilometres. The extended warranty is priced at Rs 53,065. It will cover all unexpected mechanical and electrical problems that crop up as a result of manufacturing defects.
Kawasaki has made this extended warranty transferable. In case the owner of the motorcycle decides to sell the motorcycle during the four year / 50,000 kilometre period, the warranty can be transferred to the next owner too. The only condition is that the motorcycle must be serviced at authorised Kawasaki dealerships as per the service schedule.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract)
Kawasaki is also now offering an Annual Maintenance Contract for the ZX-10R. The AMC comes with eight free services and covers the cost of carrying out regular maintenance work. Procedures like engine oil change, oil filter change, brake caliper change/cleaning, etc, will no longer attract a labour cost if the ZX-10R is covered by the AMC. The Kawasaki AMC is priced at Rs 47,461 for the ZX-10R.
Kawasaki K-Care Package
The Kawasaki K-care package has been introduced for those who wish to purchase the Annual Maintenance Contract as well the extended warranty for the ZX-10R. It combines the benefits of both schemes.
Buyers of the K-Care package will get an extended warranty of tw0 additional years / 20,000 kilometres and 8 scheduled services. The Kawasaki K-Care package is priced at Rs 73,263 and can be opted for at your nearest Kawasaki dealership.
Thoughts On Kawasaki Offering Extended Warranty & AMC For The Ninja ZX-10R
The Kawasaki ZX-10R is one of the best superbikes in the world. Maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle is necessary, and Kawasaki is certainly helping buyers of the motorcycle by launching the K-Care package. It will certainly give owners greater peace of mind, knowing that their motorcycle is covered by the extended warranty and an AMC package.