- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Global Variant To Use Snapdragon 678 SoC
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Reacts To Fans Expressing Concern Over His Health After Undergoing A Surgery
- News COVID-19 vaccinations in Bengaluru: Full list of government, private hospitals for inoculations
- Finance Nifty Opens 180 Points Higher; RailTel Gains 11%
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Jawa Motorcycles have increased the prices of its motorcycle range in the Indian market. The company currently has three motorcycles on offer the Jawa, Jawa Forty-Two and the Perak, all of which have been affected by the price increase.
The prices have increased by Rs 2,897 across all models. The company has joined the long list of auto manufacturer announcing a price increase of their entire model range. The prices have been increased due to the rise in input costs for manufacturing of motorcycles.
Speaking about the model-wise price increase, the brand's entry-level offering the Jawa Forty-Two is available in two variants: Single Channel ABS & Dual-Channel ABS. The motorcycle now retails at a starting price of Rs 1.63 lakh. While prices for the Dual-Channel ABS variant starts at Rs 1.72 lakh.
The Forty-Two is also offered in a host of colours, with some of the paint schemes attracting a premium over others. This includes the base-spec colours such as Nebula Blue (Glossy) and Starlight Blue (Matte). The Lumos Lime (Matte) paint scheme attracts a premium of Rs 3,864. The top-spec colours such as Comet Red (Glossy), Galactic Green (Matte) and Nebula Blue (Glossy) attract a premium of Rs 4,982 over the bases-spec colours.
Similarly, the Jawa 300 is also available in single and dual-channel ABS variants. The motorcycle now retails at a starting price of Rs 1.76 lakh. Prices for the dual-channel ABS model starts at Rs 1.85 lakh.
|Old Price Single-channel ABS||New Price Single-channel ABS||Differece||Old Price Dual-channel ABS||New Price Dual-channel ABS||Difference|
|Old Price||New Price||Difference|
|Black, Dual-channel ABS||₹1,94,500||₹1,97,487||₹2,987|
The Jawa 300 is offered in multiple colour schemes such as Black, Grey and Maroon. The Maroon paint scheme attracts a premium of Rs 1,064 over the base-spec colours in both variants of the motorcycle.
Finally coming to the Jawa Perak, the brand's flagship bobber-motorcycle is offered in a single variant and paint scheme. The Perak now retails at Rs 1.97 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
In related news, the company is expected to launch a new version of the Jawa Forty-Two. Ahead of its launch, the motorcycle was spied testing revealing few details. It featured a host of blacked-out trim pieces including the headlamp surrounds, exhaust and wheels. The company is expected to introduce the new model sometime this year &mdash here are all details.
Thoughts About Jawa Motorcycles Increasing Prices On Entire Model Range In India
The company has announced a price hike on its entire model range due to various factors, which has resulted in the rise of input costs for manufacturing. Jawa Motorcycles could soon launch another motorcycle to its line-up.