- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News At Global COVID-19 Summit, PM Modi says India has seen humanity as one family
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Jawa Motorcycles have increased the prices of its motorcycle range in the Indian market. The company currently has three motorcycles on offer the Jawa, Jawa Forty-Two and the Perak, all of which have been affected by the price increase.
The prices have increased by Rs 2,897 across all models. The company has joined the long list of auto manufacturer announcing a price increase of their entire model range. The prices have been increased due to the rise in input costs for manufacturing of motorcycles.
Speaking about the model-wise price increase, the brand's entry-level offering the Jawa Forty-Two is available in two variants: Single Channel ABS & Dual-Channel ABS. The motorcycle now retails at a starting price of Rs 1.63 lakh. While prices for the Dual-Channel ABS variant starts at Rs 1.72 lakh.
The Forty-Two is also offered in a host of colours, with some of the paint schemes attracting a premium over others. This includes the base-spec colours such as Nebula Blue (Glossy) and Starlight Blue (Matte). The Lumos Lime (Matte) paint scheme attracts a premium of Rs 3,864. The top-spec colours such as Comet Red (Glossy), Galactic Green (Matte) and Nebula Blue (Glossy) attract a premium of Rs 4,982 over the bases-spec colours.
Similarly, the Jawa 300 is also available in single and dual-channel ABS variants. The motorcycle now retails at a starting price of Rs 1.76 lakh. Prices for the dual-channel ABS model starts at Rs 1.85 lakh.
|Old Price Single-channel ABS||New Price Single-channel ABS||Differece||Old Price Dual-channel ABS||New Price Dual-channel ABS||Difference|
|Old Price||New Price||Difference|
|Black, Dual-channel ABS||₹1,94,500||₹1,97,487||₹2,987|
The Jawa 300 is offered in multiple colour schemes such as Black, Grey and Maroon. The Maroon paint scheme attracts a premium of Rs 1,064 over the base-spec colours in both variants of the motorcycle.
Finally coming to the Jawa Perak, the brand's flagship bobber-motorcycle is offered in a single variant and paint scheme. The Perak now retails at Rs 1.97 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
In related news, the company is expected to launch a new version of the Jawa Forty-Two. Ahead of its launch, the motorcycle was spied testing revealing few details. It featured a host of blacked-out trim pieces including the headlamp surrounds, exhaust and wheels. The company is expected to introduce the new model sometime this year &mdash here are all details.
Thoughts About Jawa Motorcycles Increasing Prices On Entire Model Range In India
The company has announced a price hike on its entire model range due to various factors, which has resulted in the rise of input costs for manufacturing. Jawa Motorcycles could soon launch another motorcycle to its line-up.