- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 21 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- Education IIT Kharagpur Offering Free Online Course On Internet Of Things
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan And Akshay Kumar's Throwback Picture From Dil To Pagal Hai Sets Will Make You Nostalgic!
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel Introduce Strategies To Increase APRU: Check Details Here
- News Has Rahul Gandhi got himself vaccinated? BJP hits back
- Finance Auto Component Suppliers To See 70% Dip In Operating Profits In Q1 Due To COVID Restrictions: Icra
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha And Sunny Leone’s Crop Top And Pants Combo Make For The Best Outfits For Job Interviews
- Sports UEFA has no plans to move Euro 2020 semi-finals and final from Wembley
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) is offering a cashback discount on the Shine and the Grazia models. The discount offers is only valid on purchases made using an SBI Credit Card via their EMI scheme.
For all purchases made from the SBI Credit Card options for the EMI, customers will be offered a cashback of up to Rs 3,500. The offers are valid for a limited time from the company.
The EMI finance scheme does not require any additional documentation nor does it have to be hypothecated to the bank. The scheme also does not require a downpayment. The card-based EMI is offered for all customers across the country.
To provide a hassle-free and contactless purchase experience, the company has introduced a new online retail platform. Customers can now purchase all motorcycles and scooters sold by the brand in the Indian market online, and avail offers on eligible models.
Apart from the Grazia and the Shine models, the company is also offering a similar set of offers on other models. This includes the Honda Activa, and the Dio scooter and its variants — here are all the details.
The Honda Grazia currently retails at a starting price of Rs 75,859. The scooter is also available in the top-spec variant called the 'DLX' that costs Rs 83,185. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Grazia is powered by the 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine that produces a maximum of 8bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 10.3Nm at 5000rpm. The BS6 version of the cooter received a couple of new features including a new pass-switch, a multi-functional switch for the seat, and an external fuel lid; among others.
The Honda Shine is among the most popular commuter motorcycle model in the country. The Shine is available in two variants: Disc and Drum. The base-spec variant is priced at Rs 71,550, while the top-spec Disc variant retails at Rs 76,346. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Shine is also powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine that produces a maximum of 10.5bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 11Nm at 6000rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed standard gearbox.
Thoughts About The Honda Bikes & Scooters Offers
Honda Two Wheelers has extended limited time offers and discounts to the Shine and the Grazia models. Along with a sweet discount on these popular models, the company is also providing an easy finance option to own these models in the country.