- 5 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Movies Meet Actress Nisha Rawal Tests Positive For COVID-19; Requests Fans To Take Precautions
- News Rajinikanth admitted to Chennai hospital for ‘routine check-up’
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Sports Narender enters pre-quarters at the 2021 AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships
- Education Deepawali 2021: Essay On Diwali - The Festival Of Lights For Students
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) is offering a cashback discount on the Shine and the Grazia models. The discount offers is only valid on purchases made using an SBI Credit Card via their EMI scheme.
For all purchases made from the SBI Credit Card options for the EMI, customers will be offered a cashback of up to Rs 3,500. The offers are valid for a limited time from the company.
The EMI finance scheme does not require any additional documentation nor does it have to be hypothecated to the bank. The scheme also does not require a downpayment. The card-based EMI is offered for all customers across the country.
To provide a hassle-free and contactless purchase experience, the company has introduced a new online retail platform. Customers can now purchase all motorcycles and scooters sold by the brand in the Indian market online, and avail offers on eligible models.
Apart from the Grazia and the Shine models, the company is also offering a similar set of offers on other models. This includes the Honda Activa, and the Dio scooter and its variants — here are all the details.
The Honda Grazia currently retails at a starting price of Rs 75,859. The scooter is also available in the top-spec variant called the 'DLX' that costs Rs 83,185. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Grazia is powered by the 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine that produces a maximum of 8bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 10.3Nm at 5000rpm. The BS6 version of the cooter received a couple of new features including a new pass-switch, a multi-functional switch for the seat, and an external fuel lid; among others.
The Honda Shine is among the most popular commuter motorcycle model in the country. The Shine is available in two variants: Disc and Drum. The base-spec variant is priced at Rs 71,550, while the top-spec Disc variant retails at Rs 76,346. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Shine is also powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine that produces a maximum of 10.5bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 11Nm at 6000rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed standard gearbox.
Thoughts About The Honda Bikes & Scooters Offers
Honda Two Wheelers has extended limited time offers and discounts to the Shine and the Grazia models. Along with a sweet discount on these popular models, the company is also providing an easy finance option to own these models in the country.