- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
The Honda Activa 6G is one of the most popular and highest selling scooters in the Indian market. The Activa 6G is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. The scooter carries a starting price of Rs 67,843. There's also a 20th Anniversary Edition that is priced at Rs 69,343. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom. However, currently, there is a cashback offer that will save you Rs 3,500.
Customers can now get 5 per cent cashback (rs 3,500) on the purchase of a brand-new Honda Activa 6G. However, the offer is only valid on EMI transactions through the SBI credit card and the minimum transaction value should be Rs 40,000. The offer has already started from 1 May and will last till 30 June 2021. You can get in touch with your nearest dealership for more information.
The sixth-generation Activa brought with it many new features and equipment, along with subtle design and cosmetic changes. This includes a redesigned instrument cluster, engine start/stop, multi-function ignition switch, external fuel cap and a bunch of others as well. The top-end version comes with LED headlamps as well, along with a few other cosmetic differences.
Mechanically, the Honda Activa 6G continues to be powered by the same BS6-compliant version of the 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled unit. The unit produces 7.7bhp of power at 8000rpm and 8.8Nm of peak torque at 5,250rpm. The unit is mated to a CVT unit. The Activa 6G is offered with a choice of six colour options: Glitter Blue Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Pearl Precious White, Matte Axis Grey Metallic and Black.
Thoughts About The cashback Offer On The Honda Activa 6G
The Honda Activa 6G is the best-selling scooter in the Indian market. The company has silently introduced a cashback offer on the purchase of a new Activa 6G and customers can avail of this offer immediately. The Activa 6G goes up against the likes of the TVS Jupiter and the Hero Maestro Edge in India.