- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- 18 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 21 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 1 day ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021 Discount Offer On Best Laptops From Dell, Lenovo, HP
- Movies Thalaivii 2: Kangana Ranaut To Explore Jayalalithaa's Life After Becoming CM
- Sports IPL 2021: Sunrisers pacer Natarajan Covid-19 positive, 6 members in isolation, match against DC to go ahead
- News J&K govt sacks 6 employees for having terror links
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
- Lifestyle Radhika Madan Gives Us 3 Awesome Party Outfit Goals; Which Attire Did You Like The Most?
- Finance Nifty Realty Gains 8.5%; Godrej Properties, Sunteck, Brigade Hit Fresh 52 Week High
- Education AP PGECET Admit Card 2021 Released, Check AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2021 Download Link
Hero MotoCorp has released its sales figures for the month of January 2021. The world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer has reported a decline of 3 per cent in yearly sales. Hero MotoCorp announced 485,889 units of total sales in the month of January 2021 — a drop from 501,662 units which they registered during the same month of 2020.
Of the total sales, the company registered 467,776 units from the domestic market, while the remaining 18,113 units came from exports. Domestic sales of Hero MotoCorp reduced by 4 per cent when compared to its 488,069 units registered in January 2020. Exports, however, has managed to register growth from the 13,553 units the company recorded during the same month last year.
Also, of the total sales registered by Hero MotoCorp in January 2021, 449,037 units are towards motorcycles. This is a 9 per cent decline from its sales during the same month a year ago, which stood at 494,432 units. The remaining sales came from scooters, which registered 36,852 units of sales in the previous month; a massive growth from 7,190 units in January 2021.
The company last month announced the achievement of a major production milestone. Hero MotoCorp surpassed the cumulative production number of 100 million units. The 100 millionth unit in the form of the Xtreme 160R rolled out of the assembly line in its manufacturing facility in Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
To mark the occasion, Hero MotoCorp also unveiled six celebration-edition models for the Indian market. These include four motorcycles and two scooters: Xtreme 160R, Passion Pro, Splendor+, Glamour, Destini 125 and Maestro Edge 110. The celebration-edition models are said to go on sale in the Indian market, sometime this month — here are all the details on the same.
Thoughts On Hero MotoCorp Registering A Sales Decline In January 2021
Hero MotoCorp is the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer. However, the company has gotten off to a tough start in 2021, registering a decline in sales. The company will be hoping to correct this in the coming months and improve its numbers.