- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago MoEVing Partners With Hero Electric To Accelerate The Growth Of Electric Delivery Vehicles
- 2 hrs ago Tata HBX Interior Exterior Design & Features Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty, Free Service & AMC Period In India Due To Covid-19
- Sports India women's cricketer Priya Punia loses mother to COVID-19, shares emotional post in her memory
- News SC judge recuses himself from hearing Param Bir Singh’s plea
- Finance How To File A Revised ITR Online?
- Technology DoT Might Ask TRAI To Set New Pricing For 5G Spectrum Band
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi On Hosting MasterChef Tamil: I Never Accept Any Offer For The Money
- Lifestyle Style Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Hero MotoCorp has today announced the achievement of a significant milestone, of surpassing 100 million units in cumulative production. The company rolled out their 100 millionth two-wheeler, the Xtreme 160R from the brand's facility in Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
Hero MotoCorp has achieved the landmark production milestone in record time. As per the company, the last 50 million production units have come in the span of the last seven years. This is also the 20th consecutive year that the brand has retained the title of being the 'world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer.'
Marking the occasion, Pawan Munjal, Chairman & CEO, Hero MotoCorp unveiled the ‘Celebration-Edition' models of six of their popular offerings in the Indian market. This includes the Splendor+, Glamour, Passion Pro, Xtreme 160R, Maestro Edge 110 and the Destini 125. The company has announced that these special Celebration-Edition models will go on sale in India from February 2021.
Speaking about the production milestone, Dr Munjal, stated,
"This significant landmark is also an affirmation of the inherent capabilities in India and Hero's Brand appeal. We have been making in India, for the world - and this milestone is an acknowledgment of the customers' preference for Hero across geographies, demographics and generations."
"We are going to continue to ride our growth journey. In keeping with our Vision to ‘Be the Future of Mobility' we will be launching a host of new motorcycles & scooters over the next five years, in addition to expanding our global footprint. We will also continue to invest in R&D and focus on new mobility solutions."
During the special event, Dr Munjal also announced the brand's future five-year plan. Hero MotoCorp as part of the plan is said to introduce 10 new products every year. This will include new products, variant additions, model updates and other facelifts.
The brand will also be looking to expand its market outside of India as well. The company stated that they have set steep growth targets in markets outside the country, which will see them expand in operations in the coming years.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Landmark Production Milestone Achievement
Hero MotoCorp has been the leader in two-wheeler manufacturing not only in India, but the entire world. The company offers a wide range of products across every major volume segment. The 100 million production milestone is a monumental achievement.