- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Benelli India launched its second BS6 motorcycle, the TRK 502 adventure-tourer in the Indian market. After its launch, there were speculations about the company bringing its off-road biased sibling, the TRK 502X BS6 in the market.
According to the report from HT Auto, Mr Vikas Jhabakh, Managing Director, Benelli India, confirmed the launch of the TRK 502X BS6 in the market. He stated that it would be arriving in the first quarter of the current calendar year.
Speaking about the Benelli TRK 502X, it had a more off-road biased setup. The TRK 502X featured spoked wheels, a slightly bigger engine guard, a high-mounted exhaust, a luggage rack at the rear and increased rider seat height and ground clearance over the TRK 502 model.
Suspension duties on the standard motorcycle are handled by 50mm USD forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. The same setup is expected to make its way on to the 502X model as well.
Braking on the standard motorcycle is done via dual 320mm discs at the front and a 260mm disc at the rear. While the TRK 502 features conventional disc rotors, the TRK 502X is expected to get petal disc brake units much like its predecessor models.
The upcoming Benelli 502X will be sharing its powertrain from its standard sibling. The TRK 502 uses an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 model. The 499cc twin-cylinder liquid-cooled DOHC engine produces a maximum of 47bhp at 8,500rpm and a peak torque of 46Nm at 6,000rpm. The engine continues to come mated to a six-speed standard gearbox.
Additionally, all the new changes made to the 2021 Benelli TRK 502 is expected to be carried on the 502X BS6 motorcycle as well. This includes the new backlit switchgear, updated semi-digital instrument cluster that now features different backlit colours, revised knuckle guard and rear-view mirror design and improved rider and pillion seats.
The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 motorcycle retails at a starting price tag of Rs 4.79 lakh, ex-showroom (India). It is offered in three colour options: Metallic Dark Grey, Pure White and Benelli Red. The upcoming TRK 502X is expected to carry a premium of around Rs 30,000 over the standard model when launched in India.
Thoughts About The Benelli TRK 502X BS6 India Launching In March 2021
The Benelli TRK 502 motorcycles cater to the growing demand for middle-weight adventure-tourer in the country. The 502X is a lot more capable motorcycle with its off-road biased setup, which can easily tackle rough terrain. The long-range fuel tank further helps with the trail hunt, which is also popular in recent times.