- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 9 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Technology Week 19, 2021 Launch Roundup: HONOR MagicBook X 14, HONOR Pad X7, OPPO K9 5G, Vivo Y52s And More
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Benelli India has launched its only second BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market, the TRK 502. The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 motorcycle retails at a starting price tag of Rs 4.79 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has begun accepting booking for the adventure-touring motorcycle across the country for a token amount of Rs 10,000.
The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 motorcycle is offered in three colour options: Metallic Dark Grey, Pure White and Benelli Red. The white and the red colour options attract a premium of Rs 10,000 over the base price of the motorcycle to cost Rs 4.89 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has mentioned that all prices are introductory and will be increased after some time.
Coming to the heart of the matter, the Benelli is using an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 model. The 499cc twin-cylinder liquid-cooled DOHC engine produces a maximum of 47bhp at 8,500rpm and a peak torque of 46Nm at 6,000rpm. The engine continues to come mated to a six-speed standard gearbox.
Some of the other changes made to the motorcycle include new switchgear, which is now backlit and looks premium. The BS6 motorcycle also features a new updated semi-digital instrument cluster that now features different backlit colours.
This will help the rider to reach the operate the switches easily and see the changes in the instrument cluster regardless of the lighting conditions.
The company has also revised the knuckle guard design on the ADV-motorcycle. It now offers better protection to the rider's hands and also adds to the design factory of the TRK 502 motorcycle. The rear-view mirrors of the TRK 502 features an all-new design, which is now longer and broader offering a good view to the rider.
Other changes on the BS6 motorcycle includes a new double-threaded split seat design for enhanced comfort to the rider and the pillion. It also features a blacked-out handlebar with pitch markings near the clamp for easier adjustability.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by 50mm USD forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via dual 320mm discs at the front and a 260mm disc at the rear. The 2021 TRK 502 also features a switchable dual-channel ABS. The motorcycle features a 20-litre fuel tank to support long-distance journeys with lesser fuel stops.
Thoughts About The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 (2021) Launched In India
The popularity of adventure-touring motorcycle has increased in the Indian market over the past few years. The Benelli TRK 502 cater to a middle-weight adventure touring segment in the market. Whether the company will launch the off-road TRK 502X model in the Indian market, remains to be seen.