- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 17 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News FDA backs Pfizer COVID-19 boosters for senior citizens, high-risk
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Benelli India has launched its only second BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market, the TRK 502. The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 motorcycle retails at a starting price tag of Rs 4.79 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has begun accepting booking for the adventure-touring motorcycle across the country for a token amount of Rs 10,000.
The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 motorcycle is offered in three colour options: Metallic Dark Grey, Pure White and Benelli Red. The white and the red colour options attract a premium of Rs 10,000 over the base price of the motorcycle to cost Rs 4.89 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has mentioned that all prices are introductory and will be increased after some time.
Coming to the heart of the matter, the Benelli is using an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 model. The 499cc twin-cylinder liquid-cooled DOHC engine produces a maximum of 47bhp at 8,500rpm and a peak torque of 46Nm at 6,000rpm. The engine continues to come mated to a six-speed standard gearbox.
Some of the other changes made to the motorcycle include new switchgear, which is now backlit and looks premium. The BS6 motorcycle also features a new updated semi-digital instrument cluster that now features different backlit colours.
This will help the rider to reach the operate the switches easily and see the changes in the instrument cluster regardless of the lighting conditions.
The company has also revised the knuckle guard design on the ADV-motorcycle. It now offers better protection to the rider's hands and also adds to the design factory of the TRK 502 motorcycle. The rear-view mirrors of the TRK 502 features an all-new design, which is now longer and broader offering a good view to the rider.
Other changes on the BS6 motorcycle includes a new double-threaded split seat design for enhanced comfort to the rider and the pillion. It also features a blacked-out handlebar with pitch markings near the clamp for easier adjustability.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by 50mm USD forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via dual 320mm discs at the front and a 260mm disc at the rear. The 2021 TRK 502 also features a switchable dual-channel ABS. The motorcycle features a 20-litre fuel tank to support long-distance journeys with lesser fuel stops.
Thoughts About The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 (2021) Launched In India
The popularity of adventure-touring motorcycle has increased in the Indian market over the past few years. The Benelli TRK 502 cater to a middle-weight adventure touring segment in the market. Whether the company will launch the off-road TRK 502X model in the Indian market, remains to be seen.