- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Finance From Fuel Rates To ATM: 8 Rules That Will Take Effect From Today
- Technology List Of Smartphones Expected To Launch In March 2021
- Movies Check Day 3 Box Office Collection: Nithiin’s Prison Drama Experiences Slow Growth
- Sports NZC shift matches against Australian men, England women to Wellington
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Benelli India has launched its only second BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market, the TRK 502. The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 motorcycle retails at a starting price tag of Rs 4.79 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has begun accepting booking for the adventure-touring motorcycle across the country for a token amount of Rs 10,000.
The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 motorcycle is offered in three colour options: Metallic Dark Grey, Pure White and Benelli Red. The white and the red colour options attract a premium of Rs 10,000 over the base price of the motorcycle to cost Rs 4.89 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has mentioned that all prices are introductory and will be increased after some time.
Coming to the heart of the matter, the Benelli is using an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 model. The 499cc twin-cylinder liquid-cooled DOHC engine produces a maximum of 47bhp at 8,500rpm and a peak torque of 46Nm at 6,000rpm. The engine continues to come mated to a six-speed standard gearbox.
Some of the other changes made to the motorcycle include new switchgear, which is now backlit and looks premium. The BS6 motorcycle also features a new updated semi-digital instrument cluster that now features different backlit colours.
This will help the rider to reach the operate the switches easily and see the changes in the instrument cluster regardless of the lighting conditions.
The company has also revised the knuckle guard design on the ADV-motorcycle. It now offers better protection to the rider's hands and also adds to the design factory of the TRK 502 motorcycle. The rear-view mirrors of the TRK 502 features an all-new design, which is now longer and broader offering a good view to the rider.
Other changes on the BS6 motorcycle includes a new double-threaded split seat design for enhanced comfort to the rider and the pillion. It also features a blacked-out handlebar with pitch markings near the clamp for easier adjustability.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by 50mm USD forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via dual 320mm discs at the front and a 260mm disc at the rear. The 2021 TRK 502 also features a switchable dual-channel ABS. The motorcycle features a 20-litre fuel tank to support long-distance journeys with lesser fuel stops.
Thoughts About The Benelli TRK 502 BS6 (2021) Launched In India
The popularity of adventure-touring motorcycle has increased in the Indian market over the past few years. The Benelli TRK 502 cater to a middle-weight adventure touring segment in the market. Whether the company will launch the off-road TRK 502X model in the Indian market, remains to be seen.