- 29 min ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 2 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- News Govts of Assam, Mizoram agree on deployment of neutral central force along disturbed border
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Women's 25M Pistol precision events on July 29; list of Indian shooters, timings, format
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Bajaj announces a price hike on some of the motorcycles sold in India. This includes the NS160, NS200, RS200, Avenger Street 160 and the Avenger Cruise 220 models. The price hike ranges between Rs 2,000 and Rs 5,000.
Bajaj Bikes Price List
|Motorcycles||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
|NS160||Rs 1.14 lakh||Rs 1.12 lakh||Rs 2,000|
|NS200||Rs 1.39 lakh||Rs 1.35 lakh||Rs 4,000|
|RS 200||Rs 1.62 lakh||Rs 1.57 lakh||Rs 5,000|
|Avenger Street 160||Rs 1.08 lakh||Rs 1.05 lakh||Rs 3,000|
|Avenger Cruise 220||Rs 1.26 lakh||Rs 1.31 lakh||Rs 5,000|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
Pulsar NS Series
The company has increased the prices of NS160 and NS200. While the line-up's entry-level model, the NS125's price remain unchanged. All three motorcycle share a similar design and is popular among younger buyers in the country. The NS125 retails at a starting price of Rs 98,234, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The only fully-faired model in the brand's line-up. The RS200 uses the same engine as the NS200. However, the motorcycle is aimed at buyers looking for a sportier-looking motorcycle. After the price hike, the RS200 is costlier than the Bajaj Dominar 250 which recently received a price drop of over Rs 15,000 — here are all the details.
Avenger 160 & 200
The brand's cruiser motorcycles offering are part of the latest price increase issued by the brand. Despite the price hike, the Avenger Street 160 and the Avenger Cruise 220 are the most affordable cruiser motorcycle available in India.
The flagship Avenger Cruise 220 comes powered by an air/oil-cooled 220cc engine. It produces a maximum of 19bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 17.5Nm paired to a five-speed gearbox.
On the other hand, the Avenger Street 160 comes powered by an air-cooled 160cc engine. It produces a maximum of 15bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 13.7Nm paired to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Bikes Price Hike Announced On Select Models
As mentioned earlier, amidst the rising costs, Bajaj announced a massive price cut on the Dominar 250. However, days after the announcement, the company has increased the price of the NS160, NS200, RS200, Avenger Street 160 and the Avenger Cruise 220 models. This is due to the rising input costs of raw materials required in manufacturing motorcycles. However, the price increase itself is not a deal-breaker.