- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Bajaj announces a price hike on some of the motorcycles sold in India. This includes the NS160, NS200, RS200, Avenger Street 160 and the Avenger Cruise 220 models. The price hike ranges between Rs 2,000 and Rs 5,000.
Bajaj Bikes Price List
|Motorcycles||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
|NS160||Rs 1.14 lakh||Rs 1.12 lakh||Rs 2,000|
|NS200||Rs 1.39 lakh||Rs 1.35 lakh||Rs 4,000|
|RS 200||Rs 1.62 lakh||Rs 1.57 lakh||Rs 5,000|
|Avenger Street 160||Rs 1.08 lakh||Rs 1.05 lakh||Rs 3,000|
|Avenger Cruise 220||Rs 1.26 lakh||Rs 1.31 lakh||Rs 5,000|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
Pulsar NS Series
The company has increased the prices of NS160 and NS200. While the line-up's entry-level model, the NS125's price remain unchanged. All three motorcycle share a similar design and is popular among younger buyers in the country. The NS125 retails at a starting price of Rs 98,234, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The only fully-faired model in the brand's line-up. The RS200 uses the same engine as the NS200. However, the motorcycle is aimed at buyers looking for a sportier-looking motorcycle. After the price hike, the RS200 is costlier than the Bajaj Dominar 250 which recently received a price drop of over Rs 15,000 — here are all the details.
Avenger 160 & 200
The brand's cruiser motorcycles offering are part of the latest price increase issued by the brand. Despite the price hike, the Avenger Street 160 and the Avenger Cruise 220 are the most affordable cruiser motorcycle available in India.
The flagship Avenger Cruise 220 comes powered by an air/oil-cooled 220cc engine. It produces a maximum of 19bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 17.5Nm paired to a five-speed gearbox.
On the other hand, the Avenger Street 160 comes powered by an air-cooled 160cc engine. It produces a maximum of 15bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 13.7Nm paired to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Bikes Price Hike Announced On Select Models
As mentioned earlier, amidst the rising costs, Bajaj announced a massive price cut on the Dominar 250. However, days after the announcement, the company has increased the price of the NS160, NS200, RS200, Avenger Street 160 and the Avenger Cruise 220 models. This is due to the rising input costs of raw materials required in manufacturing motorcycles. However, the price increase itself is not a deal-breaker.