- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Bajaj drops the price of the Dominar 250 in India. The company has reduced the cost of the motorcycle by Rs 16,800 and now retails at Rs 1,54,176 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Bookings for the Dominar 250 can be made online on the brand's website.
Bajaj Dominar 250 Rival Price Comparison
|Bajaj Dominar 250||₹1,54,176|
|KTM Duke 250||₹2,28,736|
|Suzuki Gixxer 250||₹1,71,200|
Speaking on the occasion, Sarang Kanade - President (Motorcycle Business), Bajaj Auto Limited said, "We, at Bajaj Auto, believe that touring on a bike opens the doors to a world of 'real' experiences that widens your perspective and shapes one's character. We realize that biking for youngsters can be so much more than just street fun if the bike comes with the right dose of performance, sharp design and a superior riding experience."
He further added, "We are proud to build the segment of Sports Touring in the country with a motorcycle that is 'Born To Sprint and Built To Tour'. In times of price hikes across the industry, we have taken a stance of reducing the price on Dominar 250 and make Sports Touring more accessible."
The Bajaj Dominar 250 is currently available in two colours: Canyon Red and Charcoal Black. Internationally, the motorcycle is also available in Aurora Green and Vine Black paint schemes.
The Dominar 250 comes powered by a 248cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing a maximum of 25bhp and a peak torque of 23.5Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assisted clutch as well.
Most of the mechanical hardware and design elements are borrowed from the Dominar 400 on the 250.
- LED lighting all around
- Digital instrument cluster
- Twin-barrel exhaust
- Single-piece handlebar
- 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
- 13-litre fuel tank
- Split seats
Suspension duties are handled by USD forks at the front, and an adjustable mono-shock set up at the rear. Braking is done via 320mm and 230mm discs at the front and rear, respectively; supported by dual-channel ABS.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Dominar 250 Price Drop In India
Amidst the rising costs in the country, Bajaj Auto has surprisingly reduced the price of the Dominar 250 by a huge margin. This way, the Dominar 250 strikes a perfect balance between design, value and performance. Kudos to Bajaj!