- 51 min ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 2 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- News Cloudburst in Jammu and Kashmir: Amit Shah speaks to Lieutenant Governor to take stock of situation
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Padikkal, Gaikwad, Rana, Sakariya debut as SL invite Dhawan to bat first
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Bajaj drops the price of the Dominar 250 in India. The company has reduced the cost of the motorcycle by Rs 16,800 and now retails at Rs 1,54,176 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Bookings for the Dominar 250 can be made online on the brand's website.
Bajaj Dominar 250 Rival Price Comparison
|Bajaj Dominar 250||₹1,54,176|
|KTM Duke 250||₹2,28,736|
|Suzuki Gixxer 250||₹1,71,200|
Speaking on the occasion, Sarang Kanade - President (Motorcycle Business), Bajaj Auto Limited said, "We, at Bajaj Auto, believe that touring on a bike opens the doors to a world of 'real' experiences that widens your perspective and shapes one's character. We realize that biking for youngsters can be so much more than just street fun if the bike comes with the right dose of performance, sharp design and a superior riding experience."
He further added, "We are proud to build the segment of Sports Touring in the country with a motorcycle that is 'Born To Sprint and Built To Tour'. In times of price hikes across the industry, we have taken a stance of reducing the price on Dominar 250 and make Sports Touring more accessible."
The Bajaj Dominar 250 is currently available in two colours: Canyon Red and Charcoal Black. Internationally, the motorcycle is also available in Aurora Green and Vine Black paint schemes.
The Dominar 250 comes powered by a 248cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing a maximum of 25bhp and a peak torque of 23.5Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assisted clutch as well.
Most of the mechanical hardware and design elements are borrowed from the Dominar 400 on the 250.
- LED lighting all around
- Digital instrument cluster
- Twin-barrel exhaust
- Single-piece handlebar
- 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
- 13-litre fuel tank
- Split seats
Suspension duties are handled by USD forks at the front, and an adjustable mono-shock set up at the rear. Braking is done via 320mm and 230mm discs at the front and rear, respectively; supported by dual-channel ABS.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Dominar 250 Price Drop In India
Amidst the rising costs in the country, Bajaj Auto has surprisingly reduced the price of the Dominar 250 by a huge margin. This way, the Dominar 250 strikes a perfect balance between design, value and performance. Kudos to Bajaj!