- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Bajaj Auto has announced an extension on the free service period for all its vehicles in the Indian market. Any free service period getting expired between April 1, 2021, and May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021.
The extension of the free service period is applicable to all two-wheelers and commercial vehicles. The company has announced these initiatives due to the Coronavirus lockdown in most parts of the country.
A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown in wake of the second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country. The deadly virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time after its initial appearance last year.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres. Service centres will be closed adhering to the local lockdown guidelines.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr Rakesh Sharma, Executive Director, Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, "We acknowledge the challenges our customers are facing due to the disruption caused by the second wave of the Covid 19 pandemic. Like last year, we are once again offering an extension on service periods for two months, to reassure all our customers that their vehicles will be looked after."
The Bajaj Group also earmarked Rs 200 crores to help fight the second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country. The company will be using these funds to curb the current challenges involved in containing the spread of the Covid-19 virus. The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Auto Extending Free Service Period In India
Bajaj Auto joins the long list of manufacturer announcing an extension on maintenance services provided by the brand. The brand has announced both two-wheelers and three-wheelers free services are part of the extension. The company has also announced several relief measures to help fight the nation against the deadly virus.