- 8 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 13 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Bajaj Auto has announced an extension on the free service period for all its vehicles in the Indian market. Any free service period getting expired between April 1, 2021, and May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021.
The extension of the free service period is applicable to all two-wheelers and commercial vehicles. The company has announced these initiatives due to the Coronavirus lockdown in most parts of the country.
A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown in wake of the second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country. The deadly virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time after its initial appearance last year.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres. Service centres will be closed adhering to the local lockdown guidelines.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr Rakesh Sharma, Executive Director, Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, "We acknowledge the challenges our customers are facing due to the disruption caused by the second wave of the Covid 19 pandemic. Like last year, we are once again offering an extension on service periods for two months, to reassure all our customers that their vehicles will be looked after."
The Bajaj Group also earmarked Rs 200 crores to help fight the second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country. The company will be using these funds to curb the current challenges involved in containing the spread of the Covid-19 virus. The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Auto Extending Free Service Period In India
Bajaj Auto joins the long list of manufacturer announcing an extension on maintenance services provided by the brand. The brand has announced both two-wheelers and three-wheelers free services are part of the extension. The company has also announced several relief measures to help fight the nation against the deadly virus.